YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don't get it twisted I respect yafi for this exciting suspended filled campagne :D

2. 100% SUPPORT. ️

3. For what it's worth I'll support this in fond memory of the truly great Ithaca, who always says that all allies are free market. I'm glad that Laoda has keep Ithaca's philosophy alive by having the same attitude even in OSW. 

4. One of the YAFI members said it before, it's only protection wall art but it doesn't mean Cella is protected from the campaign.

5. Amazing how many have changed banners just from this forum post. That itself speaks highly of the reputation u guys worked so hard to build. Congrats and Ty kaw needed this️

6. FREEEEEDOM !!!!!! I love william wallace & now Yafi :p support

7. Bloody noobs. Farm the bloody idiots that say allies "not for sale" "In war" brilliant idea I'll join Yafi just for this

8.  Yafi 

9. Support :cool:

10. 1 hour prior to EE... Thats my YAFI... SUPPORT!

11. We making a list
    We're checking it twice
    Gonna find out
    Who's naughty or nice
    Santa Yafis are coming
    To town

12. Support and ready for the campaign️️ respect to those have changed banners

13. And please don't try to send us after your personal vendettas. That will get you nowhere but our naughty list. :)

14. How about -------SETH------- clan almost all of them don't sale allies 

15. Love and support this 100% good job Yafi

16. We making a list
    We're checking it twice
    Gonna find out 
    Who's naughty or nice 
    Santa Yafis are coming to town

We started walling people and a few already changed their banners. Respect to them from us! We will keep you updated on the progress.

Adrianthegodofgin
    Pathera
    Imkwencydolla
    pnoy leo hop
    Hop Leo
    -dom-
    _____p__a___n______
    respected by YAFI

Please keep in mind that it is a lot of work and we can't do all at once so please be patient. Suggestions are always welcome and questions also if answered in a normal way. We have a tendacy to ignore impolite and rude people 

17. Radz Shop Always Open !
    Shop shop till you drop

Radz

I see a few LB starting to use lies on banners now. Wohoho!!!

18. This should make for some fun threads when it starts. Will you post the name if your first take down in this thread or create a new thread for your take downs?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.