YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Appleseeds english is easy to understand. Other yafi members english isnt that well. Are you guys from a different country primarily?

What about LB players like Romeo? Who are you guys starting with?

2. -malibaba- changes banner staright away as he taxes paha

3. Let's think about this logically, if Yafi want to strip say RedStar, they would need over 500T in funds and they still wouldn't even be able to hit him...

4. Please Hire my allies to your hearts content. This is plain stupid & bias if you guys start protecting the people that you should start farming with. Your actions simply contradicts your clans objective.

5. @Killzone: you can hire me if u could afford I will post protection in your wall after u hiring me

6. I think alot Ppl dont Understand that yafi its more than a Clan ! I Would Say best organized Clan with high friendship! If they Target You better eat beans and Run  - Support yafi 

7. Full support 
    Superbly posted Leo.. 

8. I don't need yafi protection.

I don't want to buy you.

Why are you running from the simple questions?

9. Join us to find out bud we can't answer all questions at time. Pls be patient

But we will start from those are not in osw, Eeing first. That all I could reveal to you atm bud

10. @killzone who the hell are you to them, what makes you think they need to answer your stupid questions. This thread has not even been up a day, let them organize, you think this is a small task? Sit back relax and shut up.

11. Be careful Ruz. Don't disrespect whoever you want. You don't get to do that.
    He was asking questions... He has the right to do so. He could be nicer, but...

12. Yupe very true. got ahead of myself, blood boiled for a moment, my apologizes killzone.

13. yafi is its own worst enemy. and i quote:

"If you are jealous that yafi posted a wall art on others, then try to request for 1 .."

posted by YA__ZhAn-ShEn__FI

yafi posts they have a christmas plan to eradicate the ally hoarding issue by attacking those that openly horde. Then they protect the cella who is the epitome of what they are saying they will target. Then yafi implies we are jealous that they protect an ally hoarder.

yafi, your credibility is lacking.

Put your money where your mouth is and have the wall posts on cellas wall deleted. then have the banner and behavior changed.

14. Fully support you yafians but the fact remains that cella, redstar, Donno, Arabian wolf and a few others aren't really in an OSW as they're untouchable by all but a couple in their opposition anyway, saying that there are so many ee pop up warriors springing up with copycat tactics.

15. What about my alts?

16. A stateless account is talking  I think u still don't understand.. That wall post only stated love n protected. Isn't it..?? Or is my eyes got problem..? Is it stated don't hire ally..?? Someone please tell me..

17. Support this and hope this is a quarterly event!!!!!

18. Support 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.