Yafi vs Aah+Os+iG+War+Voodoo

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hhdueuejeejehhdh, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Yw rip

2. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Yes, our little clan is beating hell out of number 24 clan on LB and has been for over a year...thats true...i agree...

3. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Happy thanksgiving to everyone reading

4. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

@osYafihunter It ticks you off.. I know. Admit it.

I dont hit back because i know i cant win. Ask beast and os-frost if i hit back. Still have respect for os-frost.

5. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Yes hunter. That's why your clan fell from lb. Along with another lb clan. Because y'all have beaten the hell out of them.

Oh look forums. Jb must have tagged his partner in this guy sounds like dom. Very out of touch with reality they are

6. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Omg omg omg. I know where I have seen these 3 before. Domino, hunter, and Bj on a re-run of 3 stooges

7. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Ummm. Mr. InTouch, do you know ANYTHING about what clan we are from?

8. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Sorry for the delay-- thanksgiving and all.

But if Yafi is really beating Os as vast as they claim, isn't it their right to have barcodes as well?

9. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Of course you dont....your mouth is always six steps in front of you.....always has been...

10. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Erm Mickey weren't you the one earlier accusing me of spouting nonsense and name calling? Nice u turn mate, not embarrassing at all for you 

11. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Yes I know that your clan is merely but a shell of what it was on it's prime. And trust me sweetie it is way past it's prime. I also know that your clans full of nOobs such as yourself and Bj. I also know that your clan is no longer on leaderboard and that your biggest members are gone doin ebs with their leaderboard accounts. I know that the entire KaWmunity see's you as the laughing stock of war clans. I know that every one of your leaders has abandoned you and your clan.

Is there anything else you would like to tell us here on forums that isn't pretty much summed up here in my post?

12. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Lol, still no clue... always have run around KAW spouting like you know everything...im gonna let you make a clown of yourself...we are all laughing...

13. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

And I'm sorry if I decide to post something funny of low intellect from time to time such as my 3 stooges joke. But hey I'm not perfect. But what's really funny is all you do is sit and try to think of witty putdowns(you fail horribly) to comeback with here on forums and not once have you posted anything close to as good as my attempt at it. Now that's where the real humor lies

14. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Lol Yafi hunter ur silly. I know what I see with my own eyes not what you curly and more come post here on forums

15. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

More=moe. U curly and moe

16. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Awww poor old Mickey, it's like watching Rocky 6 where the old has been tries one final time with no real chance. It's ok mate I understand , knock yourself out 

17. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Old has-been posting desperately to be somebody...very entertaining...you have no idea...

18. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Lol this is why os will RIP this year(kinda already has actually) these guys are ou of touch with reality. Horribly. They actually think that them saying simply "we are winning" makes it true. Well I'll leave it open for others to decide but basically I've made the two of you look like the jokes of the day here

19. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Erm I can't remember where I said anything about winning or losing, dementia again? 
    Caught out lying, being a hypocrite and making things up yet you say you made us look fools 
    Sad thing is you actually believe your own hype, so out of respect for the elderly, we'll let you have your 5 minutes of fame.

Mickey Mouth - Myth Busted

20. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Lol u good at that propaganda buddy