Yafi vs Aah+Os+iG+War+Voodoo

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hhdueuejeejehhdh, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

That*

2. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

So u were hitting back and forth with one person. Whoopty I don't care. I'm talking about I spied you one time and got through. Then I picked this phone back up and look at forums. 20 second later I put it down and pick up iPod. Try to assn again. Dtw. So I try to steal. Dtw. Then I call u out for curling into a fetal position over my 1 assn. Then U deny. So I try again. Dtw. Then you xtal and call me a liar and I pin you lol. Say what you will lol idc. I don't need to lie while that seems to be all you are good at

3. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

And actually u aren't even that good at it

4. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Osiris top guns?? You mean peeps like that noob Os-Gain that strip the same iG member twice and got told off by iG  apart from Os-Ncks that the rest of their LBs all eb noobs -where's that Os-RionK huh... Hiding in somewhere doing eb  what a shame.... Yea yea call us what you want but while we are having our fun and having a snooze you guys are hurting BADDDD and guess what like AAH we took you down and Osiris is no longer LB clan 

5. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

No worries Daddy, I agree mate, we hit each other so I respect that, 

6. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

I guess AAH and OSIRIS will R.I.P in 2012 turned out to be true

7. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Lol Mickey give it up mate, that's all I'm saying 

8. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

And to answer you first post last page. All they did was confirm that you had xtal out of pin. Of course they will get an open after u xtal to try to prove you weren't pinned. But I assure forums I never left his page with my spy. I assn him 1x. He self pinned because when I tried again merely 15-20 seconds later he was dtw to both stls and assn. Then he claimed I was lying and opened up for 15/15/4 assn. No way to go from pin to almost full that fast. It's impossible unless you use a regen. Oh well you and I both know that's exactly how it went down.

9. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

MickeyMouth = Cheerleader  nuff said. Im gonna take a nap now, DH, go ahead and get your revenge...

10. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Machinegirl cheer leader, none of us are RIP in 2012 - although we still have little over 5 weeks to see if it comes true. Be interesting if it doesn't ........ 

11. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

No one needs to wait 5 weeks. It has already come true. You peeps are dead

12. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Lol ya_judgement_fi is 24 on strongest clan lb
    Osiris is...... Oh yes I didn't see Osiris in top 50. But on the other hand aah was way up there. Oh wait I don't think I saw aah on top 50 either. Hmmmm. Let me look again I must have gotten ahold of a bad mushroom

13. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

You must be very alive, Machinegirl, sitting clanless with no pots talkng smack...

14. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Nope. I guess I just didn't really see them on top 50 there either(sarcasm at it's finest)

15. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

I agree, you must be on mushrooms lol.

This place is like one flew over the cuckoos nest today 

16. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

@osyafiHunter i'm clanless and potless because i dont play anymore. The only reason i come on kaw is to piss you off and watch yafi spank you

17. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

You don't annoy anyone machinegirl, you just look like a groupie 

18. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

I can see that yeah right See how the laughing emoji does its trick.. It pisses you off. 

19. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

This is the best Joke "THanksGiving" I laugh so much. *Thanks*

20. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Lol, in order to tick me off, you would have to at least hit me back once! You are right there spouting on forums..its just a click away...