Yafi vs Aah+Os+iG+War+Voodoo

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hhdueuejeejehhdh, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Lmao Pinocchio - the only person I've got incoming from ( and it only started seconds ago ) is daddyfatstacks. Post the ss. Nice try, go back to retirement ya eejit, dementia is obviously setting in 

2. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

You are either lying or hitting the wrong person which kinda makes you the moron 

3. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

15/15/4 pinzy jbxtal again for me sweet thang. I'd be more than happy to waste another dollar for you

4. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

JB isn't pinned, just tested.

5. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Sand by waste I mean waste ur dollar. My spy is still sitting at well over hb. While ur pathetic ass eb build is sitting on the ground. Pinned to it

6. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Easy now.. We've been exchanging hits for a while now today.. Although I'm not on as much due to the amount of food I'm eating today 

7. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Yea he xtals Val so as not to look like a pansy on forums. Test him again I just pinned his xtal

8. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

He could have xtaled to make him look bad.. Only JB knows for certain however lol

9. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

@jb Stop making a fool of yourself on forums. Top guns of osiris already left os to fight from ig. They thought that they would have a better warring experience in ig rather than fighting with noobs from osiris.

10. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Knocks JB ain't pinned I tested straight after your post  I think you lyingggg 

11. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

 mr attention seeker caught out lying, both valuable and daddyfatstacks confirmed it. Stay retired you embarrassment 

12. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Na he xtal'd for sure. No way I try to steal assn one second and get dtw then realize this nOob xtal'd for me and get 15/15 assn. No one regens to almost full bar in 20 seconds without a paid regen

13. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Ok back on knocks side

"You pay so bad"

Ummm obviously. I'm 5x less your stats dam idiot. What u expect me to pay? Pfff

14. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Pinocchio 

15. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

See. That was why he xtal at the top of the page. To make me look like a liar. When I had no reason to lie about him tucking into a ball over my initial 1 assn. He just got called out and xtal'd so as not to look like a coward who self pinned as quick as possible when I assn him

16. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Sorry valuable but you hit me right after DH spouted his mouth, I apologise 

17. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

No worries lol. I thought you where just being cocky at the time.

18. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

You look even more dumberer every time you post jb. Maybe forums aren't for you buddy

19. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Nice try Mickey, embarrassed for you mate , even daddyfatstacks confirmed we were hitting back and forth all day, maybe you should just slip back into oblivion cos even Yafi are confirming you lie 

20. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

I'm not saying he's lying I'm just saying you we're out of pin in that instance.. How you got thy way I don't know.. You could have xtaled no one can prove either way so there's no point in arguing this