Yafi vs Aah+Os+iG+War+Voodoo

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hhdueuejeejehhdh, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Now pple understand how OS noobs like jb, postal and kingdomino rant their mouth, telling yafi is ata, yafi is liar when they themselves are butthurt n lying to propagate their status.. Lol..

James mentioned he left only 10 percent of his friends in kaw in philospher thread, and also dun care abt KIDS talking in forum.. So these kids mention are jb and postal? LOL!! U see, OSIRIS Clan reputation is already tarnished by baseless facts n lies.. And KAW community had witness it.. So JB, the more u talk here, the more ur clan reputation goes down the drain.. Have some respect for the hard work os-rob done.. Ur ranting not only make u look moronic, but it certainly make ur clan look tat bad.. Its jus take a bad apple to ruin the whole apples in a basket..

To lovely, we know we are famous., so its quite normal pple make alt of our clan n spam forums.. If u going associate him or her to our clan, it do struck me ur intelligence on it.. Why would we need to spam forum for? LOL!! And secondly, why should we control anyone who like to spam forum? Lol.. Its freedom of speech in forum and we respect that.. We let Dev handle that lol..

If OS or AAH is proud of fighting us JUS BECAUSE WE R 24 in LB, it jus shows how weak u r now compared to last time.. And btw, do remember, u state tat we r potless n has no allies.. But we r still looking rite below u guys.. Hahaha! It jus shows that our strips has been successful n maximum damage had been done..

So KAW Community, if u guys thinks that our strips had been unsuccessful which is claimed by OS, think again.. We wont be where we r..

And to IG, thanks for the heads up on ur pre attempt plan to strip ryan and rocket.. Ur guys just told us and it surely make our life much easier.. We are waiting for ur 50t strip and in meantime, we will study ur guys.. Hahahaha!

Warning has been told :)

2. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Lastonetofly....what can anyone say to that? What kind of idiot posts saying that if the other guy posts, their clans reputation goes down the drain...what do you think YOU were just doing jackwagon?
    Reputation with who, firstonetocry? You think we care what your clan thinks? Lmao...very funny.... or does Yafi now speak for the thoughts of everyone else?

3. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Or maybe you think your words carry weight because you are so famous in KAW? Or your build speaks of your mighty skill in wars past? We can all see by your stats that you have been here forever...right? Noob Preachers...

4. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Hmmm Hunter if you don't care what TLOA think then you don't need to reply his post back :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Happy Kawing Everyone. *Cheer*

5. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

And you can't tell by his stats that mean he's not been here long. And you don't know who is his main. TLOA is been here very long then you think =). :roll: :roll: :roll: . Again Happy Kawing Everyone!!! And a Wonderful Holiday.

6. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

So your telling me that ANYONE can just slap Yafi in their name and do whatever, using your name?

Regardless of him actually being in Yafi?
    Yes. I know he isn't a member of Yafi, but your saying that I can make my name Ya_IlIl_LovelyDenial_IlIl_Fi?
    I will...don't tempt me .-.

7. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Deseado

I don't know what ru bragging abt. We r already busy dealing with loads of idiots. Now why would we care abt anyone else trying to use our name and talk bs? Well. If he joins ur clan then we might do something abt it. Don't worry. 

8. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Os is not currently accepting members.
    Wait--Is that why your Team Yafi?
    Cause Os said no? :3

Jk, I'm Team Switzerland.

9. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

To hunter,

Pls state n quote my post that i speak on behalf of kaw community? Coz my post clearly state kaw community be my witness..

Secondly, why would i cry or care abt my build? I have a role in yafi and thats for you to find out.. I dun need to explain my role coz its a crucial role..Hahaha! Ya i been long in this game, and i seen how OS change from an LB clan to some noobs talking thrash and getting thrashed by other than yafi..and i jus merely quote from james post on these.. So my words are based on facts., but it do certainly make u look dumb that u dun even care abt ur clan reputation? And surely, thanks for complimenting that we r famous now! Love it hahahaah!!

To lovely, u can chnge or use our clan tags n all..but due to ur lack of intelligence, KAW community now knows u will n not b yafi member as u had announced.. Like i said, we have no rights on pple who like to join our success n using our clan tags.. The reason is, we r not ATA to control all these as claimed by postal.. So pls think before u post coz it aint make u look intelligent At all.. Hahaha!!

10. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Was it not clear that I was using sarcasm?
    I definitely not joining Yafi, but not because of any dislike towards them.
    I have a mutual connection to both clans and am not partaking in this war any longer.
    I have informed Os, AND it's in my banner.
    I don't hit friends without reason.

11. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Deseado

Well..... Thats Something good I heard from u finally. I wish few other ppl realised that thing like u did but anyways.. Cheers. 

12. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Lol another war runner lovely. How lovely. Now os has members openly posting about leaving os on forums. Priceless lol

13. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Lol I'm not a runner.

14. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Lol ur right lovely. I'm wrong for calling a grape a grape. So please tell me what u call it being in a war then deciding that you are leaving. Either you are a surrender or a runner. Can't be neither

15. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

And I have nothing against Os.

I just felt conflicted about attacking friends.
    I have more friends in Os, definitely. I love them all.
    But I have friends besides them and its nothing personal.
    They know that.

16. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

I'm not running from war, and I'm not surrendering.
    I have morals and values that I won't break.
    Friends are of value, and it's immoral to attack friends.

See? Or should I explain more.

17. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Lol nice way to word it but you are still basically saying you are surrendering. You are dropping your os tags and backing out of the war. Can I ask how long you had those os tags?

18. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

I don't surrender. It's because I make friends too easily.
    And why does that matter?

19. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Because I want to know if you were is pre war or if you tag up during the war. I'm going to guess you tagged up when Dom started os soldiers but it's just a guess? If you had your tags pre war then I believe your story. If you tagged up while the war was ongoing then you knew what you were doing. So again I ask when did you tag up?

20. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

If you were os pre war*^