Yafi vs Aah+Os+iG+War+Voodoo

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hhdueuejeejehhdh, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Oh look there's machinegirl cheer leader. 

Any minute now I'm just waiting on you starting a post with ' gimme a Y .............. ' lol

2. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Why would I have to bring out my main to see if you are a moron? It's quite obvious from reading all your moronic posts here on forums. YOU SIR ARE A MORON. OF THE HIGHEST CALIBER. Now I guess ur right I'd have to retract my statement assuming all of os is morons. Because in all reality that can't be possible. But you sir are a moron. And when you come to forums and spout nonsense you are representing your clan. Which in turn makes the clan you are representing look like morons. And if they haven't put a muzzle on you yet then maybe they are all morons??? I'll leave that open for debate.....

~Mick~

3. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Give me an A ;)

4. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

The reveal!!! Dunnnn dun dun duuuuhhhhh!

Don't **** with the legend OS 
    Mick's word is law 

5. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

But all in all I don't see any posts from Yafi acting like a 15 yr old half wit with feeble attempts to put the other guys down. Yes Yafi buns y'all with almost every post they make. Undoubtedly. But they are here posting facts about stripping y'all and laughing because you keep whining that they aren't warring the way YOU think they should. While you sit here and repeatedly make these completely stupid comments that show a very low level of intelligence. Zero wit. Yay you called them cheerleaders. That means you are winning doesn't it? Right. I'm just waiting on the "yo momma" comebacks from you.

6. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

And lo and behold. Your acct is barcoded. Which could only mean one thing. They were poundin on yo so badly that you decided it would be beneficial to make your name harder to spell. So that it wouldn't be so easy to find. Which means one thing. You sir a a moron and a . ........

7. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Lmao I thought so. You find it easier to run your mouth than to actually do anything constructive and also naively believe by putting anything in caps makes it that little bit more forceful - and you call me a moron ?? 
    You sound like that little kid, who couldn't beat snow of a rope, but will stand at the far side of the playground shouting and acting all tough cos he's out of reach! Sad child, kaw has been , if you ever grow a set my offer still stands 

8. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Awe see what I mean? Calling names. That means you are winning right? U got me. Pew pew I'm dead. Cyn get the stretcher he killed me

9. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

BH...have you SEEN half of the Yafi names....

10. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

And hahahahahha when I look at your build. You can't be serious. Hahahahahahhaha. You nOob eb built pansyi love getting you nOobs riled up on forums and making you look even stupider than anyone thought was possible.

And 5 sdp cmon now. I'll flick you like a bugger

11. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Des,

You can't blame them. With 4 clans on them, I think they have the right to barcode their names..

12. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Lovely that's a different story. Yafi is all spies/alts who have had multiple clans gang banging them for years. It's acceptable

13. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Omg omg I just realised your are Mickeyknocks, the one and only. Please forgive my rudeness you kaw legend you!! 
    The guy who has spewed garbage for years, they guy who 'retired' from kaw to get attention, and oh the guy who just ranted over and over, calling me names and doing a great Stevie wonder impression 
    DH, kaw equivalent of a past his prime Hollywood actor who still craves attention - poor guy. lol

14. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Awe give him one assn and he tucks into a self pin fetal position. Exactly what I thought jb. Exactly what I thought. You just proved to me ur worth. I'm also gonna bet u didn't pin on Yafi but on your eb

15. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

He woulda made his own thread if he 'retired' for 'attention'. Your powers of observation again insist upon their idiocy.

16. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Just remember that they could easily drop their allies, leave clan and change name if they hadnt left any links on walls. But they haven't, they still fighting.

17. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

I actually attempted to retire. Got rid of all my accts and deleted KaW for a month completely. Twicc convinced me to come back finally. That and boredom. Are you really going to get into the "retire" thing. Lol I can name o few of your members who have "retired" and came back.

Why would I retire for attention? Seems I was already holding yours without retiring

18. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Dear oh dear oh dear, once again mr attention seeker caught out lying. A) I'm not pinned at all and b) we're not running an eb! Good that you do your homework though 
    Oh sorry I forgot I'm not allowed to question a kaw legend am I ? Lol 

19. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Omg I'm trying to assn and steal u as I type this. You are pinnedmust not know that below 20%=pinzy!!!

Lol os muzzle this idiot and teach your members the simple basics before you let them on forums to look like fools

20. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

And my apologies I didn't know you were in a dead clan that couldn't beat ebs even if they tried. Seems everyone left the nOobs in os and moved to iG without y'all. Again hahahahahhahahaha