Yafi vs Aah+Os+iG+War+Voodoo

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hhdueuejeejehhdh, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

It was impossible for it to ever be dtw that was the fatal flaw in the build. Add a guild and stable and it woulda worked perfectly as a bank.

2. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

What happened?

3. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

I know what it was

4. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Qad - big tower bank which got stripped of many trillions during kiss v ig war as couldn't go dtw on attack or steal because it only had towers.

It was open for many hours despite large def n spy def from towers. We had whole clan hitting n stealing it for that time.

Took a couple of days to work out that it couldn't dtw.

That was a short but brutal war with lots of strips by both sides including me of about 300b .

5. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

All yafi do is sit there let there self get farm. buy accounts so they can strip some one then sell that account on and talk rubbish in here and half accounts in yafi are alts because yafi to Scared to bring out there mains rip all ways sat some were crying her eyes out 

6. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

 is that a bad strategy?

7. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Yes it is they look good wen there not even doing any thing just sat there doing nothing now tel that's not war rip you still 

8. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

@snr Thanks

9. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

@Dom you get whack so bad by LOS and go cry for Osiris to help . After run to Osiris then you go out and hide in Summer War. Then you think is be safe in there? Wrong. We strip you naked. I know you still get mad and angry. I know how you feel when all your gold is gone just one day. If you keep go out and say people cry about your strip? Answer to your question is No. I just laugh so bad when you get strip naked last time. Just stop make your self feel so embarrassed. This is a war game. If you can't handle to get strip then quit the game. Happy Kawing everyone =). And Happy Thanksgiving.

10. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

I heard there are certain someone's in Yafi who like to get stripped  10 dolla, 10 dolla 

11. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Myself, Im just hanging on by my fingernails for 37 more days...just to make that "Aah Osiris willl Rip 2012" character lose 20 nobility....after that, i can reset in peace...

12. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Lol did domino just claim Yafi is doing nothing. Even though we all know for a fact you lost trillion in a strip lol. That's why I have no respect for OS anyone that sides with these morons.

13. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Trillions*^

14. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Pretty sure they are stripping. The recent Os-dan they stripped him of a few trill and he was left with like 60b in allies..

15. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Na they cleaned John_cleary out from iG the other day too. Dan was just the most recent BIG strip they have claimed.

16. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

My bad I myself am an idiot. Don't know where I got John cleary from lol. Call me stupid if u please cuz I feel pretty stupid 

17. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

They cleaned Johnslayer from iG. Then john claimed on his wall that he was inactive. But we all know inactive people don't talk on walls right?

18. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

"Inactive", is sleeping is classed as being inactive, id have an excuse to all the clans wanting to strip me 

19. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

They also stripped beast for 1.5tril before john.

20. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

I've an idea BH ( although I'm pretty sure DH would be more appropriate ), instead of having a mouth like the Channel Tunnel why don't you bring back your main, join Yafi and see if we're morons or not 