~World Leaders~ PBP

Discussion in 'Activities' started by -IIXII-AJ-IIXII-, Sep 19, 2015.

1. It was pretty fun last time since there were more people and there were a lot turns every day.

2. The days following the declaration of world peace and disarmament were hectic in the weeks to follow. A note within the declaration stated that any and all websites that could harbor hate or terroristic connections would be terminated, effective immediately. 4chan was first to be hit, entire sections vanishing one after the other. No surprise there, but the real outrage began when tumblr mysteriously vanished. The users took to the streets, to their city halls and capitols, all in varying states of dress and undress, to demand their beloved blogs, their lives, be returned immediately. When the peaceful approach failed, being met with silence and in one case a "who cares" from an anonymous senator, the chaos began. The users, determined to have a way to communicate, pooled their funds and "purchased" three ships.
    A Nimitz class Aircraft carrier, their flagship.
    The USS block Island, a helicopter carrier.
    And a hospital ship.
    With these, 8,000 tumblrites set off to the sea.
    Their primary goal, returning things to the way they were.
    Speech given, upon election as Fleet Admiral.
    "People of the Assembled Fleet of Tumblr, welcome and thank you. It is an honor, truly, to be here today aboard the AFT Superwholock. And an even greater honor to have been elected as the one that will guide us to our goal, and return things to the way they should be. I promise you, here today aboard this ship, that we will succeed, and we will take our lives back from our oppressors, or embrace martyrdom here in this cold sea."

Bonuses: connections worldwide, powerful navy (when re-armed). Helicopters and hospital ships mean fast and effective evac.

UnBonuses: no combat experience or training.

Resources: Anything bought or scavenged. Money totaling around 500 million USD still left over from the purchase of the ships.

3. I don't really have the best of the best connection on the weekdays, but, I am checking on you peeps. I have it set to 6 because of one of the players wanting time to play. Since there's 8, 6 per turn.

I will post NPC actions in a second.

4. NPC responses:

Y NPC
    USA-Canada-Russia The US president says they would love to train with Canada just, not in some of the cities suggested. Would the less populated states of Colorado and New Mexico do?

Russia accepts.

UPAA-Various - Fiji, England and Russia accept your communication channel. South Africa rejects do to your countries illegitimacy.

N/S Korea gladly accept your proposal and awaits your representative.

Germany-Various - England welcomes communications. Poland is weary, but, accepts.

NPC -

Pakistan and Iran top military brass meet.

5. Reserved for my next turn which I'll write out as soon as Narwhal posts his turn (considering I went before him last time)

6. First turn:

The AFT seeks to open communications with the UPAA, with the intention of offering naval defense and air support in exchange for use of facilities and assistance re-arming.

Move: The AFT moves toward the UPAA, and will maintain a safe distance North of them while awaiting a response. (1 Turn)

Training: The command crew will be trained on how to operate their equipment. (4 Turns.)

Building: None

Research: None

7. Since grav can I can rofl. RESERVED
    Edit::
    After speaking with the lovely Russian Prime Minister Greece now owns 6 submarines. The context of the negotiation will remain with the Prime Ministers of Greece and Russia. 
    RESEARCH.  (from previous turn) 
    SUBMARINE. the scientists, the geniuses, the [insert word for brilliant beasts with high IQ] found a way to make submarines invisible (using mirror technology in short) and additionally, found a way to trick radars (I won't explain how so that you guys can be mad lol) . 
    AGRICULTURE  
    scientists found a way to increase harvest yield through the use of chemicals (no they aren't bad, and no they don't mutate and do other stuff) 
    POLICE FORCE (from previous turn) 
    10,000 males at the age of 18-20 have been trained and are going to restore peace within the country

BUILDING 
     a secret move ( grandmaster knows) takes three turns 

Airport/ airbase 

Submarines with the new technology 

Research 
    Secret move 
    Plane technology 

Train 
    A few navy men so that we can trade our resources 

Unit movement 
    Send all submarines close to a beautiful island in the Mediterranean

Total units  
    6 submarines 
    10,000 police force 

I wish to speak to Germany and the Roman Republic

8. It's already your turn gandalf and I was just trying to find an excuse to bump it

9. Country name: UPAA

Other:
    The UPAA council is holding a meeting to decide how much of their budget should be put on military items. (1 turn until decided)

War:
    None.

Troop Action:
    None.

Political: The UPAA wish to speak with the following NPC's:
    (Orange = NPC, GM required)

The UPAA gladly opens up communication with the AFT and allows them to use a certain amount of resources. Over time, the UPAA would like to return the offer, and any assault on the AFT will automatically call the UPAA against them. (It will not count if the war is offensive. If it is offensive, the AFT has an optional choice to call us into war.)

A representative has been to N/S Korea along with a group of volunteered military personnel (along with translators) to protect him from possible Shuda agents. (1 turn)

The UPAA would like to offer a joint research deal between the three countries. The deal would combine all 3 of the countries researched techs, under one condition: they cannot sell or trade the knowledge. Any breach will immediately cause the other 2 to go to war. This deal would allow the research to be decreased by (I need an amount decided by the GM) percent.

The UPAA offers Fiji a deal: the UPAA will be able to use the ports and have military access through Fiji. In return, given that Antarctica holds 70% of the world's freshwater, the UPAA will provide the 53% of the Fijians that have no access to clean sources of water with freshwater, and with much needed resources. There is, however, another option. The Fijians could fully immerse into the UPAA country, and make their islands a 1st world country tourist location. The Fijians will be given access to all UPAA jobs and privileges, and the council will be increased to 13 (or 14 if during election.)

To Russia: Nothing is required at the moment.

Building:
    Atlantia - Vehicle Factory Repurpose (2 turns)
    Tivoli - Naval Workshop Repurpose (2 turns)
    Cyron - Naval Workshop Repurpose (2 turns)
    Khawlony - Aerial Factory Repurpose (2 turns)
    Moosecow - Aerial Factory Repurpose (2 turns)
    Narwick - Gun Factory Repurpose (2 turns)

Research
    None.

Training:
    Knowing most people that were once military miss the lifestyle, and that they wish to protect the people against the terrorists, they issue out a form that will offer a rehoming of their skills, and an offer to join the military, or join an armed police force. (Will be collected in 1 turns)

Unsused Forces:
    0 Military Trained Police Force
    0 Infantry
    0 Special Forces
    0 Tanks
    0 Mach-3 Jets
    0 Submarines
    0 Destroyers
    0 Aircraft Carriers
    0 Helicopters
    0 Troop Transports
    0 Fleets

Stationed At:
    0 Infantry - Atlantia
    0 Infantry - Moosecow
    0 Special Forces - Atlantia
    0 Special Forces - Moosecow
    0 Tanks - Atlantia
    0 Tanks - Moosecow
    0 Mach-3 Jets - Tivoli
    0 Helicopters - Tivoli
    0 Submarines - Cyron
    0 Submarines - Khawlony
    0 Submarines - Narwick
    0 Destroyers - Cyron
    0 Destroyers - Khawlony
    0 Destroyers - Narwick
    0 Aircraft Carriers - Cyron
    0 Aircraft Carriers - Khawlony
    0 Aircraft Carriers - Narwick
    0 Troop Transports - Cyron
    0 Troop Transports - Khawlony
    0 Troop Transports - Narwick
    0 Fleets - Cyron
    0 Fleets - Khawlony
    0 Fleets - Narwick

In Use Forces:

Total Forces:
    0 Infantry
    0 Special Forces
    0 Tanks
    0 Mach-3 Jets
    0 Submarines
    0 Destroyers
    0 Aircraft Carriers
    0 Helicopters
    0 Troop Transports
    0 Fleets

Technology

-(Secret Move)-

10. I would like to point out that even though NPCs aren't building anything per say, their military strength will be that will be randomly generated between all countries.

11. Country:Roman Republic

Politics: The Roman republic wishes to make speak with each of the NPCs.

Building:
    Rome:Rebuilding army base, Fort Knuckle(4 days)
    Death:Rebuilding army base, Fort Texan(4 days)
    Italy:Building Vehicle factory(3 days)
    Julius:Building Aerial factory( 4 days)
    Augustus:Building Naval factory ( 4 days)
    Secret:Building Aerial factory(4 days)

Officers and commanders from the old army are sent out to recruit new recruits for the army. (2 days)
    Number recruited decided by GM

EDIT: Roman Republic accepts talks with Greece

12. It worked lol I was talking to Russia at the time

13. Germany

Politics:
    We will agree to the UPAA's deal, but only if England also does.

Dear Poland,
    Oh crap, we were thinking of the wrong country. We were meaning to converse with Denmark. Our apologies.

To create a military budget, He decides to make the budget to about the same as it was before the bill was enacted, which was 219 billion annually.

Building: The German military bases are planned to be reopened in Leipzeg, Hamms, and Kassel (3 turns)

A new tank factory is planning to be opened in Berlin. (4 turns)

An Air Force base is planning on being opened at Munich. (4 turns)

Training:
    A bulletin is posted to see how many people will sign up for the army. (2 turns)

Research: Because of the Shuda hacking into all broadcasts, our Glorious Leader tells our scientists to develop a firewall, code named 'Obcultus Cognitio' to prevent that from happening again. (5 turns)

14. I see how it is... Just ignore Greece's request altogether
    [​IMG]

15. Room for TAC?

16. @Greece, I'd be ok with advanced stealth tech to the point of being undetectable by radar up to a certain range.

@UPAA, Your military spending budget is 20% and you have recruited 35K troops. (Divide them evenly.)

@Roman Republic, All NPCs beside Pakistan and Iran accept talks. Your recruiters have found 14K WILLING soldiers.

The country of England is being handed over to MajorSwift. All communications go to him and no actions upon the land until he joins.

------

Russia - After killing the UN watchmen, the military begins the process of opening up one of the weapons storage unit located in Serbia and a naval depot off the eastern coast.

Iran/Pakistan - These two nations extend an offer for all the stans to join forces. Iran offers to become Iranistan.

North and South Korea await the delegate.

-----

The Shuda post tweets citing the Roman Republic and UPAA as targets for their military build up. (1 Turn.)

17. This is my turn i was copying the layout and didn't realize it was the same edit

18. Also, when y'all start conquering, if you could edit your starting post to reflect the new land AND add the capital with, that'd be great.

19. Country: TAC

Population: 50 Million

Government type: Military Council (1 Field Marshall and 1 Admiral from every territory) currently 10 seats. Head of the council is Field Marshall Swift.Council grows with the size of TAC-Larger council is less effective

History/Formation:

2015: The countries of the UK and Ireland use the disarmament of the world to their advantage. They together begin multiple scientific projects. They are the joint leading scientific powers in the world at this time.

Spring 2016: The people of the Uk and Ireland watch helplessly as their government flails about, trying to deal with the re-emergence of SHUDA, outbreaks and an arms race. They realise that their leaders are to soft. There not the only ones who figure this out. A group of ex-military leaders and their men decide to take action. They execute a violent coup in which they struggle for control in both countries and eventually take control.

Summer 2016: After the newly formed TAC takes control a group known as loyalists start growing popular especially in Wales. These loyalist seek to destroy TACs government and revert to the old ways of democratic rule. The Loyalists begin to arm themselves. A terrible civil war breaks out in every territory in TAC. In this war TAC protects civilians and uses a newly formed police force to eliminate unrest.

Autumn 2016: After a great deal of damage and countless lives lost the forces of TAC are eventually victorious. The council decides to focus on rebuilding and rearming their nation before looking at its "foreign policy"

Early 2017: TAC is finished re-building and has solidified itself as a police state.The people of TAC are fanatically loyal to the newly formed Council. Its Council will now revise its foreign policy.

Goals:Unity through strength

Territories: England, Ireland, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales

Capital:London

Major Cities: London, Belfast

Minor Cities: Dublin Derry Edinburgh and Cardiff

Bonus: Start with Colleges in both Major cities. While the disarmament was in effect the countries of TAC worked together and made education more accessible and can research faster than most other countries(-1t research)

20. A slightly edited version of what I said to fit the TAC better: