~World Leaders~ PBP

Discussion in 'Activities' started by -IIXII-AJ-IIXII-, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Haha, I'm just going to try to build the biggest and best army I can, after all Dictators can do whatever the hell they like as long as they don't piss the people a little too much... What is everyone else's first target? My goal will remain secret however :evil:

2. Hello and welcome to the Play-By-Post game World Leaders. I'm glad you've chosen to play or at least given the game a glance.

First things first, the countries that are activate as per game standards are:

Canada
    UPAA
    Germany
    Roman republic

Inactive - Swasiland. Where are you located? Can't have an air force right at the bat. Major and minor cities? Please include all this in one single post for easy look backs. (Can model after another country.)

Australia - No info whatsoever.
    Greece - No info whatsoever.

The actions of North Korea, Iran, Chile, Pakistan, Estonia, Russia and the state of Texas are mine, but, are independent.

You all have goals. It probably wouldn't be wise to blurt them out alongside what you get for doing them. I know I'd bomb one of y'all at the start if I was playing.

UN and current country to country treaties are still in place. (Like the Geneva convention/No nukes in space/Us country has military bases in several countries/Japan can't have an offensive military.)

Turns:

A turn is 6 posts AFTER your posts. That doesn't count my posts, general chat posts and other channels. I will invalid you.

Research takes 6 turns. Buildings take 4.

To ensure no heavy military build up, at the start, your government must approve a military spending budget. Which means, you can focus on one area of military development.

Build up takes 4 turns.

Feel free to edit your OP and confirm that your country is ready. When I post a follow up of world events, then the game has started.

And remember. My goal as game master is to aid and destroy you. Half of the countries under my control are good. Other half, not so good.

*Remember. Editing during game play is a no-no and you need my permission.

3. Okay turn 1

Political action: putting 25% of income into military spending starting the retraining and increasing the size of the elite anti-terrorist group, the jft2

Economic action: i outstretch an offer to the United States to train together in our diverse climates to prepare for war against the Shuda threat. We could begin training near the cities of Chicago, Arizona, New york, San-fransisco, Washington D.C, Detroit, Orlando along with the Canadian North and the marshlands and Canadian shield to truly prepare us to fight in all climates.

Research: investing 5% of current budget into green energies.

4. Not yet, I believe. Read the post above yours.

5. PBP

Sweden:

Nikolai Stebroski, the new leader of Sweden walks on the capital balcony in Stockholm. Crowed in the streets is thousands upon thousands of people dressed rags holding up signs of liberation and shouting out for revenge.

At the site of the new leader they erupt in cheers, many crying out of joy. The new leader is young with piercing green eyes full of intent and revenge. He looks over the cheering crowd and holds his hand out to quiet them.

"Insane was the Americans and the UN to think that disarming the world would end in peace!

Insane were they for believing every country and every person would follow their stupidity.

Insane were they to leave the innocent defenseless as the wolves lay in the shadows waiting to sink their teeth into whoever was unfortunate enough to wonder to close."

The crowed cheers

A smile full of malice spreads across Nikolai's face. He reaches to the pistol in his belt loop - the barrel still warm from use - and waves it to the crowd.

"Insane was they to think that good men, that good people with honest lives and honest values would just roll over and die!

We have the blood of Vikings running through out vanes! And just as our Viking ancestors took to the sea we shall take to the sky!"

The entire city erupts with cheers.

"We will renounce our agreement and partnership with the United Nations, we will build the greatest Air Force in the world, and we strike against those who are so desperate to disarm than dismember their own and we will march to war if we have to so to repaint this world in such away that it is beautiful again. Even if that paint is with our own blood!"

Sweden:
    Population: 10,000,000
    Capital: Stockholm
    Major Cities: Gothenburg and Malmö
    Minor Cities: Uppsala and Västerås

Country is powered by:
    Hydroelectric Dams and Nuclear Power Plants
    (Note: Since 1973, Sweden as worked hard to end it's dependence from oil)

Industry:
    Timber, Iron Ore, uranium, and a strong industry in automobile manufacturing as well as (before arms agreement) a large exporter of military weapons

Wealth:
    7 richest nation in the world with a currency separate of the UN's Euro.

Exports: Machinery, Fully Electric high and mid performance cars and trucks, heavy equipment.

Developing: Currently repurposing old arms factory to build and develop better weapons and aircrafts for the Air Force with the assistance of Volvo's top electric(green) energy engineers. (Will get into what we are building once the turns start)

Military Advantage: Air Force.

6. Look on a map, it's completely surrounded by south Africa. It has no real major cities, but it has three minor ones (made up) Jirati, Celbic and Deecha. The air force can come later lol, it has several Dakota's which are ancient but they were redesigned, it also has some stunt planes that with modification can become maneuverable, quick to scramble fighter jets with short range however. Dakotas are Dakotas though lol, they can be transport planes or bombers if they are needed.
    Military advantage: Air Force

7. A week after the initial Shudda attack, they released this statement to ALL government leaders by hacking a news station in each country. Here is the message:

"Hello, thank you for taking the time to read this. I am the Shudda leader, the biggest terrorist leader since Osama BinLaden. I bet you're wondering what our goals are. Well, I just wanted to show the world how eager you are to rearm. One little incident and you're ready to prepare for war. Lol. Hear this. The first country to begin any military training will be attacked.

End the broadcast."

In response, North Korea has called for reunification with South Korea.

Russia has offered it's support in hunting down the terrorists.

Pakistan says hello.

The game has started. Lead.

8. Swaziland begin by declaring a national state of emergency,

They begin by creating a cadet force which is aiming to discipline the youth. It is not too serious and doesn't follow a certain organization it has a mere motto of "To Discipline the Youth for a brighter future" It is compulsory for all 14-18 year olds and is optional for 8-13 year olds. It is called "The Mamba-Youth".

That same day the president, Andrew Mamba, declares that he is creating a balloon corps to "Be the watchmen of Swaziland." They are comprised of Hot Air Balloons with a two volunteers, free food and a few pairs of binoculars (in case they drop a pair). It is comprised of volunteers and has the incentive of free food, water and tea (and use of a portable gas cooker). Each balloon costs around $20 to go up each time and $500 at a heavily discounted military price to buy the balloons. Volunteers are regarded as brave members of society and are secretly noted for future leaders of the military.

It is declared that The Balloon Corps is for reducing crime.

(I'm counting hot air balloons as buildings as they are already readily available technology)

9. The Greek Prime Minister (Gandalf) wants to communicate with the Russian PM.
    In the meantime, the government has passed laws which force 10% of the budget to be spent on agriculture. An additional 5% has been spent for the research of submarine technology.
    In order to calm citizens a police force was established where every male at the age of eighteen has to serve for at least 2 years

10. (Same turn) Swaziland also starts research on a wooden aeroplane, it begins to design and create a new building for a temporary Senate. It is very defensive (ten turns to research new ways to stop bullets etc. and build it). They also begin designing a satellite which can hold 5 people inside with food to last a year. It's uses are currently secret but it is taking 10 turns to research then build. Swaziland also holds an election for a temporary Senate called 'Swaziland Safety Senate'. They are there for the defense of Swaziland. They create a secret police called 'Protect', their main job is to prevent radical thinking.

11. Country name: UPAA

Other:
    The UPAA, since most of the factories are owned by the government, they begin repurposing them for war reasons. This is a lot quicker than building new ones. The factories were originally for mining and other vehicle production, so it won't cost extra. The factories will not be in operation, they will just be ready to be manned at any given moment.

The UPAA council is holding a meeting to decide how much of their budget should be put on military items. (2 turns until decided)

War:
    None.

Troop Action:
    None.

Political: The UPAA wish to speak with the following NPC's:
    • Fiji
    • South Africa
    • England and Germany
    • Russia- Pertaining the terrorist hunting
    (Orange = NPC, GM required)

The UPAA says 'Hi' back to Pakistan.

The UPAA offers to be a neutral party in the North and South Korea unification to oversee the transaction and make sure each side has a fair deal.

Building:
    Atlantia - Vehicle Factory Repurpose (3 turns)
    Tivoli - Naval Workshop Repurpose (3 turns)
    Cyron - Naval Workshop Repurpose (3 turns)
    Khawlony - Aerial Factory Repurpose (3 turns)
    Moosecow - Aerial Factory Repurpose (3 turns)
    Narwick - Gun Factory Repurpose (3 turns)

Research
    None.

Training:
    Knowing most people that were once military miss the lifestyle, and that they wish to protect the people against the terrorists, they issue out a form that will offer a rehoming of their skills, and an offer to join the military, or join an armed police force. (Will be collected in 2 turns)

Unsused Forces:
    0 Military Trained Police Force
    0 Infantry
    0 Special Forces
    0 Tanks
    0 Mach-3 Jets
    0 Submarines
    0 Destroyers
    0 Aircraft Carriers
    0 Helicopters
    0 Troop Transports
    0 Fleets

Stationed At:
    0 Infantry - Atlantia
    0 Infantry - Moosecow
    0 Special Forces - Atlantia
    0 Special Forces - Moosecow
    0 Tanks - Atlantia
    0 Tanks - Moosecow
    0 Mach-3 Jets - Tivoli
    0 Helicopters - Tivoli
    0 Submarines - Cyron
    0 Submarines - Khawlony
    0 Submarines - Narwick
    0 Destroyers - Cyron
    0 Destroyers - Khawlony
    0 Destroyers - Narwick
    0 Aircraft Carriers - Cyron
    0 Aircraft Carriers - Khawlony
    0 Aircraft Carriers - Narwick
    0 Troop Transports - Cyron
    0 Troop Transports - Khawlony
    0 Troop Transports - Narwick
    0 Fleets - Cyron
    0 Fleets - Khawlony
    0 Fleets - Narwick

In Use Forces:

Total Forces:
    0 Infantry
    0 Special Forces
    0 Tanks
    0 Mach-3 Jets
    0 Submarines
    0 Destroyers
    0 Aircraft Carriers
    0 Helicopters
    0 Troop Transports
    0 Fleets

Technology

-(Secret Move)-

Edit: There were old items that I forgot to delete from this that aren't relevant.

12. Germany

Politics:
    Our Gentle Leader agrees to meet with the UPAA, and possibly England.

He also would like to meet with the leader of Poland.

To create a military budget, He decides to make the budget to about the same as it was before the bill was enacted, which was 219 billion annually.

Building: The German military bases are planned to be reopened (4 turns)

Research: Because of the Shuda hacking into all broadcasts, our Glorious Leader tells our scientists to develop a firewall, code named 'Obcultus Cognitio' to prevent that from happening again. (6 turns)

13. Country name: Canada

Other:
    None.

War:
    None.

Troop Action:
    8000 peacekeepers (no previous training) wait at four different spots on the Canadian/U.S border for America to allow entry.

Political: Canada wishes to speak with the following countries:
    • Sweden
    Canada accepts the United States's terms and extends a offer to provide practice to American troops by a fake raid on the white house in several different scenarios. Both sides using paintball guns to make it more realistic.

To Russia: Canada is willing to provide $5billion and any technology we have to help track down the Shuda terrorists in exchange for an alliance with your country. and request a private audience with you.

To the UPAA: i extend an offer of an alliance too you on the condition that we enter war together against any country we declare war against as a unified force as long as you don't declare war against Russia, Germany or England. (you can list countries i can't declare war against too)

Building:
    Vancouver - submarine Factory construction (3 turns)
    St.John's - Naval Workshop construction (3 turns)
    Iquait - Naval Workshop construction (3 turns)
    Montreal - Aerial Factory construction (3 turns)
    Toronto - Aerial Factory construction (3 turns)
    Edmonton - Gun Factory construction (3 turns)

Research
    Green energies (4turns remaining)

Training:
    8k peacekeepers (no experience already built)
    1k trained peacekeepers (1 turn remaining)
    (2500 jft2 forces 3 turns)

Unsused Forces:
    0 Military Trained Police Force
    0 Infantry
    0 Special Forces
    0 Tanks
    0 Mach-3 Jets
    0 Submarines
    0 Destroyers
    0 Aircraft Carriers
    0 Helicopters
    0 Troop Transports
    0 Fleets
    8000 peacekeepers
    Stationed At:
    Windsor 2000
    Canadian/U.S border south of Calgary 2000
    Can/U.S border north of Maine 2000
    Can/U.S border north of Washington D.C 2000
    In Use Forces:

Total Forces:
    0 Infantry
    0 Special Forces
    0 Tanks
    0 Mach-3 Jets
    0 Submarines
    0 Destroyers
    0 Aircraft Carriers
    0 Helicopters
    0 Troop Transports
    0 Fleets
    8000 peacekeepers
    Technology
    None yet

-(Secret Move)-
    Pro military propaganda campaign (2turns)
    (5% increase in all military personnel trained)

14. Get back up there

15. I don't, but do you know does bother me? There's not that many people playing.

16. I know its impossible to get the game going with 2players

18. Germany's turn again I guess

19. AJ: Idea working in my head, but at work.
    Pm, I'll run it by you. If approved I'll begin work on speech and stats, have it out when I get off.

20. Maybe we should decrease the amounts of posts needed to make a turn until more people join.