~World Leaders~ PBP

Discussion in 'Activities' started by -IIXII-AJ-IIXII-, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Practice makes perfect, you can type and we need a third country

2. I'd play, but idk how.

3. ^

id also be really bad at it lol. im just gonna lurk

4. My entire policy is Air Force, all we have is Air Force, everyone is in the air force, I got to power by buying the country cuz I haz sweg liek dat. The country is Swaziland

5. I'm a dictator with absolute rule.

6. Population: 1 :D .

7. Population 3! Jeez! Can't anyone get anything right these days XD. Nah, about 1000000 it's landlocked in Africa so a navy would be a bit useless, and the air force does what the army does but with bombs

8. Stop. This is a good thread and last time it ran, it was great. Take your idiotic trolling somewhere else.

9. Christ not another crappy game

10. guess what? you dont have to play. you don't have to read the thread. you don't even have to acknowledge its existence. just move along and go back to complaining about events.

11. Would this work?:

Population: 80 million
    Capital: Berlin

Speech: "Good day, citizens of Germany, and welcome to this wonderful nation. As you can see, our coup was successful, and I am now your new dictator. I can solve all of your problems. Together, we will be able to form the perfect world. We all know who the real enemy is. People who we must all kill off for the good of man kind. Thank you, and may the rest of your day go smoothly."

Resources: Timber, iron, salt, and uranium.

Bonus: Best tanks

12. A dictator holding a coup that is hunting a specific group of people. Are you trying to reference someone... ?

13. This seems like a lot of work...

14. Do I have to list my strengths and weaknesses on actual facts (of the country)?

15. Hello people, my apologies for being MIA. I can't do the game till this Friday. So, if you want to play, go ahead and post your countries etc and I'll message you on Thursday.

Ty

16. That sounds a lot like Hitler with Nazi Germany...

17. What are you talking about? :p

18. Country: Swaziland

Offers defense to all neighbouring countries in return for food and investments into our military (money and workers) designs a new jump jet with better weapons.

Importing Lumber in return for diamonds and other gems found by extensive mining in Swaziland and neighbouring countries.

Also creates a wooden stealth plane that is cheap to make, can hold heavy gear and is good for reconnaissance and light bombing. (Like the De HaVilland Mosquito)

Prepares for attack by giving all citizens over the age of 15 a proficiency in their chosen field of gun plus a handgun.

Welfare abolished to force citizens to become proactive and work hard. Minimum wage is $8 an hour.

19. 1st: That's not how it works :lol:

2nd: It hasn't started yet :lol:

3rd: You start with no troops or weapons.

4th: You can't just design something, you have to research it, which takes several turns.

5th: You can't just magically change your economy. Currently, your minimum wage is $0.08 per hour, so you have to do something about your economy first.

6th: Did you really just give every single person in your country a gun, and training? That's... Really dumb...

7th: Dear Canada, seeing that we already have iron ore, and that you currently have no military, that's a bad offer...