Why I love when Black Hand strips me

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BarbieFoundTheWhiskey, Nov 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been in Black Hand's CA for a while now. No big deal. In the past week, they've attempted to strip me three times. Every time I come out on top.

STRIP ONE

BLACK HAND EXTREME buys my obvious 100B reset bomb while I'm obviously active. I lost around 200m. BOOM Black Hand lost 100B.

STRIP TWO

Last night, I'm preoccupied with RL and a good friend informs me I'm being stripped. Black Hand bought my 80B reset bomb (same name as before). And immediately dropped it. I lost around 20B. Well, I rebuy my ownerless reset bomb for 66B and leave 4B out for them to xtal on and post on my own wall. Takes them a while to notice I am active. They lost more dropping my bomb and countless xtals.

STRIP THREE

So this morning I'm sitting in a KC135R waiting for take off and decide to check Kaw. Noticing I have 35B out I bank all but 2B in BBs, leaving them to xtal on the rest. I reply to a few PMs, watch the steals flood in, and check who bought my bomb. Apparently, Black Hand Extreme decided to ask a nonclan member to buy this time. Learned his lesson I suppose.

Now before the "OP sounds butthurt" comments roll in, realize a few things.

-Black Hand consists mainly of word warriors- it bothers them more for people to know how truly pathetic they've become than to receive inc, which I dish out. I am quite found of picking on their new recruits. Being that Black Hand is a dying clan, they are depending on these newbies to revive them.

-MP strips don't hurt someone my size. I easily make up the minor losses.

-There is no pot burning. I don't buy sdp or adp.

-I enjoy seeing the countless xtals they burn.

-I'm pinned maybe once a day. Like I said their CA is no big deal.

Anyways, I expect the trash talk. That's where their Kaw abilities lie. Regardless, I'm enjoying watching Black Hand try to prove something and look forward to their future impressive MP strip attempts. Xtal away darlings.

XoXo
    -Boots-

2.  think Dia said boots would put up a thread soon. 

3. Lol keep hittin your bottle and we'll keep hitting you while you're naked. You sure seem butthurt

4. Aka from someone who dropped all their allies. Had all their pots burnt.

Shut up Barbie. K

5. I still see you naked.... So

6. Black hand stay off this attempt off boots to get attention.

Just keep appearing in her newsfeed.

7. I don't think you really love it.

8. Actually Matty since BH loveees seeing CF threads, prolly their own alts posting them tbh.

I couldn't resist making in fun of y'all in your beloved forums.

9. bootsy is yet again lying ive been hitting her for days now and she is forever dtw . she has 2 clans farming her so no wonder shes constantly dtw .she never returns hitting me yet she acts so badddddd on forums and in worldchat.shes been playing dead for weeks .because is kept from being able to go in the eb from all the inc. so she retreats onto her new alts to "hide" and pretend shes in real life. she even writes comments from her alt to her barbie wall to try throw us off course thinking we are all stupid enough to not realize its her alt .

10. Actually, she is thinking the same thing a lot of us are: that you do not realize just how stupid you are for insisting it is her alt lol. I know both of them outside of KaW...unless you have figured out I am a Boots alt too :0 Or am I?

11. nice ploy hotty did bootsy call out to you to try save her from her demise.and you are plain dumb sinner name is on her old account that she reset on.just she came back and re started it again . gosh you really think you are smart with your lies .

12. Roni my old account is my reset bomb you Muppet. Strip4aTip. Good how can anyone be so damn stupid?!!!

13. Yeah, I was lying...or was I?

14. Oh wait I'm the alt right? Jeebus you guys are slow, check out achievements .... Dun dun dunnnnnn..... 
    Sheesh boots and I have had a lot of ups and downs and though we look and act similar I can safely say I AM NOT BOOTSYS ALT....
    I'm indeed her sister from another mister and if you still can't figure it out it's me Holly.
    Oh hai, yeah HELLO it's me, the one and only, Ahuh yes I reset left the game, boy that was stupid, but looky I'm back and having fun growing again .... Errr no not really but I'm still having fun.
    Come on guys stop trying to tell me and everybody else that I'm my sisters alt, it's getting old. #justsayin#doyohomework#sillyplonkers#barbiegirls4life#sisterlylove#kissess

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.