Why I love when Black Hand strips me

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BarbieFoundTheWhiskey, Nov 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Yet I bought a 1t ally and Veritas got all butt hurt.

Ten, you really shouldn't bypass. It shows how immature you truly are. Tsk tsk

2. bootsy was scared she hired strip4Atip from inferno knowing her up n coming kaw future was in jeopardy. so had to have a reset bomb in her clutches as a pre caution . she disposed of all her allies . probly her lap dogs hired them from her .

3. We were in a OSW at that time. You didn't have allies for a month or so? Going around asking anybody you could for help.

I doubt it does. It's not necessarily bypassing since the word was never filtered and I kind of came up with it.

Nevertheless, it's an accurate description of you. :)

4. Support too ten

5. sounds like OP has some serious "daddy" issues, throw some one dollar bills at her feet ..make her feel better about herself 

6. Respect, you should change yer name to

BARBIES GOT BALLS

️

7. hashashin no she hasn't she reset her old account when in a 1v1 because cracked under pressure when was getting demolished.That's what you call a coward

8. Yes I reset my account on Omar over six months ago for bragging about stripping my friend.

#NoRoomForMediocrity

9. you reset cause turned into a chicken against subz3ro.

10. Are you positive you were not offered and subsequently accepted a sizable Hansel acct from a guy who's name rhymes with tie in exchange? Just curious

11. I can say she was offered a account but she may or may not have taken it, and also the original owner of the account bootsy is currently using may or may not of been accidentally logged on to Bootsys account...

Then started saying in black hand cc that we need to contact her on pal...

But it's just a theory, a game theory :geek:

12. Support to BH.

iG are not the most reputable clan anymore. They no longer have the name they used to. Even they were smart enough to kick boots 

13. she was dropped from regulators also lol every good reputable clan dont want her .That's unless shes paying them with seals/photos .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.