Why I love when Black Hand strips me

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BarbieFoundTheWhiskey, Nov 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. and it's your English roni not your're English roni.DURR sinner looks like you aint so hot on English either.

2. Ha! Sweetheart I was being a smart ass with my typing, clearly you missed the boat on that one... No wait you didn't just miss the boat, you fell off the dock and got eaten by sharks.... but anyway back to the topic at hand I wasn't aware you're had two rr's my mistake I'll try harder next time.  just for you of course darling.

3. To be fair roni, it'd really help if you used correct punctuation, grammar aside (no one cares about spelling let's be reel).
    Your misuse of punctuation makes it seem like an incoherent diatribe, which I'm sure it's not.
    Looking forward to better understanding you :)

Back on topic : gz OP

4. im high hi . is my spelling related to fighting bootsy No it isnt. are you related to fighting bootsy ? no your not. stop trying to find something to talk about .if you aint got anything on this topic then go write a grammar;spelling and puncuation " how it should be done" perfection seperate forum thread. so we can all master your perfection and be just like you .

5. Was in bh during the osw last year left January. Was not in bh during the rebells war had quit kaw. Probably WHY you didn't see me there. Can't run from a war I wasn't ever in Dumbie .

6. yes bunny that makes sense perfect logic .i never thought of that . you wasnt seen in there because youd already left blackhand .Just curious what osws you were in for blackhand ?

7. hey sinister hi your not wrong about bootsy and her flea's being attention seekers . What a MAD and UNCANNY coincidence that bootsy makes this attention thread at the same time the new PvP event comes out . is she just psychic and had a fluke timing is right to write this ode to blackhand ? or did she have under handed motives to get her some more fanboys because shes just so badass and needs to be gloryified . i mean shes left the lips emmojji on every man on kaws wall worldwide!!! .How many more are left that shes missed ? write your names here bootsy will leave her trademark on your wall while shes kept inactive being dtw 24/7 .

8. That's a win

9. :roll: Im Boots alt.

"No I am"
    "No! Me!"

#ClaimBootsAsMain

10. Translation:

I'm a war runner ladyboy

11. Awwe Larry can't read four letter words.

First sentence "AFTER MUTUAL CF"

nice try doe

12. NEWEST ADDITION TO RONALDS CLAIMS

I'm psychic LMAO

13. You realize anything from a statless alt is hilarious. You can call me every horrible word in the book but clearly your scared.

#winning

14. Hey sis,
    This thread is awful amusing, and here I was thinking kaw had gotten slightly boring.
    Well Barbie 'my main' love the work you do and the feathers you ruffle.
    Look at those nasty names tisk tisk, hey Boots no one likes you mmmkay 

15. It makes perfect sense sorry you can't comprehend. First osw with them Warlor/Og/apoc/ zaft / wdgaf osw. When I came back to kaw around august Merced with them against Playmate dolls. Some hte clan, an some other clan Hotty got me in to war that lasted an hour :(

16. Bunny you don't have to explain yourself especially not to some one like THAT THING.

I know sis  whatever shall I do with all the internet bullies  especially Black Hand. LMAO omg a fifteen year old think he's cool on the internet.

17. bunny you was in divine regiment /wdgaf .when did you jump sides ?

18. Roni and her conspiricies :lol:

19. I had to read between the lines, which is easy to do with attention seekers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.