Why I love when Black Hand strips me

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BarbieFoundTheWhiskey, Nov 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strip4atip and sinner have both the same reset badges highlands 25 lands complete 12 hoarfrosts and clan owner of 80 members. sinner is the reset account of her old bootsy account. sinner=bootsy. i can go on my alt write on my wall from alt to main .does that mean its not roni NO IT DOESNT

2. OMG Roni sit down before you hurt yourself.
    Darling boots and I started the game at the same time, how do you think we became besties  but anyway ... Anyone that knows me KNOWS I'm me and boots is boots.
    But A for effort roni -claps slowly-

3. holly aka lillith both acted big and tryed to act all hardcore both made threats to me and ganged up on me and both hit me together. yet whats the striking resemblence between them ??? both when under pressure and cant hack what they give out n be at the receiving end they reset.bootsy is on both strip 4 a tip and sinner account now .

4. -Facepalm- I reset and left the game for personal reasons.
    I myself never really got into trouble, let's say my tongue isn't as sharp as my sisters  but babe keep saying I'm boots, I never threatened you I remember leaving you speechless though that was fun... Wanna play again sweet cheeks?
    

5. I support op. When people see threads like what OP posted here, they instantly think the other side is winning. They really aren't :lol: this is always me.

6. all on kaw know there aint nobody who can leave me speechless or shut me up.its so funny seeing you lying to try act as if you soo baddddd .

7. You put me on your wall, all I've had is failed steals from your nooby 20mil cs ps build.

8. My ring has sweg

9. First thing first nub

I'm not a PS. I'm not like BH and drop PS. Actually I'm not the standard Hansel even. I have two attack builds. So you're 200% wrong. Now surprise.

And I'm larger than 20m. Learn simple addition.

And anyone with towers thinks their a bad ass. But if you read I'm hitting BH recruits and Dia if none of them are open. You aren't BH. They just ask you to help with strips Do no I'm not hitting you. You're insignificant.

Speak of insignificant, Roni no one cares about your fail inc. You're not even a nuaisance, you're just sad. You have yourself on such a pedestal yet you accuse others of it.

You and the mutt are perffffect for each other. You can't read or write and he cant count. And neither of you can actually form a complete thought.

BTW have any run ins with tea towels recently?

10. You must be missing a few in that big empty head of yours then, since you fail to understand English. Or is your bigfakeboobs too big for you to see?

Anyways who was it that failed to hit when some Hotty came crying ? Yes I'm taking about you 40yearoldbaribedoll. You're the attention whore here, when you create retirement threads then come back a week later.

11. Just to clarify Roni, I'm Barbie's alt, so are Hotty an sinner. We are all out to get you. Would smothering silence you? 

12. haha firstly they have never asked me to help them . i hit you because your such a wannabe who came into lets burn when i didnt know u existed never spoke to you before and you sayd " roni id like to smash my fist in your face ". ever since then ive hit you non stop i was fighting you also at the time you reset when you were also fighting subz3ro who made you reset. and hitting small recruits in blackhand aint you the ultimate badasss .why not stick to those who actually have a bigger account and have history with you. no that wouldnt be your style all you do is run your mouth at the bigger accounts but hit only the smaller ones .wow aint you the pro farmer .and get it right its you whose the nub and irrelivant one. all u do now is say the sad my owner or such and such person looking for r.p stupidness in w/c. you get ignored also for that everybody looking on can see how pathethic youve become . you actually have replaced me as the kaw fool .now they all laugh at you in your desperation . and bunny stop trying to ride peoples shirt tail you really have nothing else to say except the r.p stupidness in worldchat.stop trying to come alive in the buzz that surrounds my name. in otherwords stop jumping on the bandwagon

13. and ive been getting lots n lots of victorys on you bootsy its so funny seeing how you claim everybody fails on you .whats wrong embarressed to tell the truth ?

14. ***** your crazy!! I'm sure there are a great deal of people that would love to smash you in the face . Also you should be locked up in a psych ward. How about your crazy arse stop stalking my friends . Like seriously what the heck is up with that. Get help Roni stop the obsession with Bootsy.

15. bunny my crazy asss does what it does when it wants to and how ever my crazy ass wants to .i dont jump to nobodys like you who actually show how weird they are by the stupidness you speak in worldchat .and get this in your blank head bootsy was jealous of me just like shes jealous of every female who stands out on kaw for what ever reason .she tryd to impress the guys by talking nasty to me but lol them same people she tryd to impress they all turned against her . and i dont stalk anyone as they like to claim . bunny do stop repeating things you been told to say or what youve read others say. you either have your own arguement with me or dont bother to slurp up to others by butt kissing them and trying to challenge me.you really do come across as so easyily manipulated . ive been fighting bootsy since march / april time. why havent you spoke all this to me what you just commented about me before now ??? because you never knew bootsy existed either u wasnt her friend .

16. BOOTS AND HER FRIENDS ARE ALL ATTENTION WHORES, NOW BOOTS GTFO OF THIS GAME NO ONE LIKES YOU OK

17. Your spelling hurts my head. I just... OMG can't even!! Like seriously where was that guy who translated your crap. I want him back. From the bits I can decipher... Manipulated no? never knew Boots existed till recently. Hello o_O I left bh an bh Tg beginning of the year, both Hotty an Boots were members there already. So I haven't recently just met her. You've just gotten crazier obsessed with her. Your everywhere if she makes a thread- your there. If she makes a post on a forum- your there. Tell me how that isn't on a stalker level. An I'm sooo sure she's jealous of you. Who wouldn't be jealous of that level of crazy. Do you come with your own padded cell an straight jacket?

18. ohh yeah that was at the time black hand fighted rebels rebelled and both bootsy and holly became osw runners in that osw . and the spelling mistake comments how origional are you. and everybody can see by reading all back threads how jealous she is of me . i dont be jealous of wannabe bullys and sleazy talkers that aint my style it dont impress me in the slightest. infact i cant even remember seeing you in bh during the rebels rebelled osw you probly ran too .

19. Ahhhh correction I believe I left bh a week after a mutual cf with RR, and I left to go equip hunting.
    Again anyone that knows me knows I don't like to stay in the same clan too long, I get bored easily and need new toys to play with.
    I grow tired of your terrible English roni, go back to the hole you crawled out of and chew you're nasty toe nails in private.

20. holly /lillith left blackhand during the osw with rebels rebelled as soon as bootsy ran holly left with her .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.