Why are some members of AAH still farming me??

Discussion in 'Wars' started by vedderkill, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Couldnt u like... Take ss.. Email or txt or pal it to one of ur clanmates that knows photobucket.. And have them ur designated poster?

2. Well no reply from inter. I guess it only boils down to his own agenda on why I am getting farmed and that is because I hired back an ally he hired from me. Then I pm him why he keeps hiring my ally and this is the threatening remark I get for hiring back the ally
    [​IMG]

3. An act of war for hiring back the ally I had

4. I think your only option is to bring AnD into the war with YAFI - Judgment. Doesn't look like they're going to stop.

5. Lol, war over allies.
    Starting to look like FC over here in kaw

6. So many wars over allies, someone mentioned on another thread to check Cella's wall, where Cella and Deutschland were having words over ally sales, Red even threatens him.
    Don't think they'll be able to take on Kreuzritter though.
    Their last war with HV started over an ally sale too.

7. @Illustrious Ikr. There are not much active players in FC. so they hold onto whatever they get

8. This is kinda funny 

9. Maybe I'm just one of those easy going players, but as long as I'm not being strip farmed I could care less who hires my allies.

Especially if I literally had trillions and trillions in gold. I'd just hire another huge ally or that ally back. No big deal. Makes no sense to me to get all worked up over someone hiring an ally.

10. AAH and OS have different management, a CF with OS may or may not apply to AAH, we're two different clans.

11. AAH is a war clan. They will war for any reason.

A N D is obviously an EB clan and have much to lose. I guess they or their alliance clan will not want to war AAH.

12. You live up to your name pretty well don't you? 

13. Mate you're in the leader board. Says it all.

14. Aiyo, poor hlneo... Don't scare.. Kor Kor zs here protect u.. .. Come aah, hit me.. Don't bully a gal..  like a man.. 

15. AAH only dare to bullies the weak like me an example! They just the jokes of the day hahaha

16. Poor Osiris finally realised they had been played around by AAH.

Guess Osiris didn't realise earlier that they were puppets of AAH.
    First, drawn into war with YAFI because of AAH.
    Then, drawn into hitting hlneo without any concrete proof, apart from "Inter said so".

Well done Inter! :lol:
    Good job in twisting and playing Osiris around your little finger. I can't believe they fell for it. :D

17. Looks like someone is abusing their alliance I guess you can war anyway you like but isn't it somewhat useful to at least treat your allies with respect?

18. Geez whiz can you spell whiner Hlneo you want cheese whiz with that whine  this is what the second or third thread just fall in leader board rank and be happy

19. Lets get something straight here.

Os is NOT a puppet. Never has been. And we don't control the actions of others, so it was very stupid to assume our CF applied to them as well.