Why are some members of AAH still farming me??

Discussion in 'Wars' started by vedderkill, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Best options when you absolutely can't handle any type of conflict in a war game?

Reset.

Sell the Account.

Just Take a Holiday. I'm sure they'll get bored. 

2. @ lovelydenial. Well when an Os leader gives you their word that your clan will not be hit by any Os members... How is that assumption??

3. AAH and Os are different clans.
    They are allied, not merged.

4. @sassy AAH isn't Os and Os isn't AAH. We're just friends, close friends, allies, oh and I may have got the dips on roisin hehe. So anyways we do not control the actions of AAH and thus, Os cf with AnD does not include AAH.

We do not control AAH and they don't control us. That's what friends do. Friends don't control each other. So please get it sure that Os has kept to our word and has cf with AnD.

5. But of course, cf is off as y'all should know from ur news.

6. How come I haven't been hit? :( surely i could be mistaken for hlneo's alt!

7. Oh so Os broke CF again? :lol:

Inter had you guys going round and round, and you know it. Osiris' posts detailing your confusion are still lying around the forums :lol:

8. I admit , and u know I only speak facts appleseeds, I'm confused. But no neither aah nor inter has played os around.

9. All os stay out of forms 

10. Lol. Joker Dom is here

11. Come on Dom, don't act hero here. Lmao. You are just another puppet..gooshhh

12. Now that iG and warriors of the ancient realms, two big war clans, joined AAH to pin and strip YAFI, YAFI is dead! 

A n D can forget about YAFI helping them. Let's see how A n D is going to handle AAH. Doubt their alliance will bother to step in and help.

In less than 2 weeks, the eb noobs at A n D will surrender. Mark my words.

Bye Bye Rest In Peace

13. Wouldn't say YAFI are dead Rest_In_Peace, don't think anyone can stop them. Judgment taking on ZAFT for a year, they'll go the distance I'd think.

Why have iG and WAR joined?

14. Funny thing is, we aren't allies with YAFI and we never was...We've never asked YAFI for help either, so your info is a bit off

15. So if it's been proven you didn't help YAFI, why are AAH still hitting you guys?

16. Cant swallow their pride that they are wrong

17. A n D will likely surrender soon. Their members are not built for old school wars, but for epic battles. 

Forget about Reunion clan. They won't help A n D except for maybe epic battles or system wars.

Bye Bye Rest In Peace

18. @Panic.. Bcos they have no leg to stand on and are humiliated.. They won't back down even if they are caught out to be wrong. AnD will never back down.. Mark MY words..

19. Bye bye.. Why don't u post with your main? Lmao.  Too scared

20. Not sure why my A N D friends get in this osw, but do not question about how soon we gonna quit. Strip to naked?? Well, as long I can still click my attack button, I don't care I m stripped or not haha