WarLor Vs. ZAFT osw???

Discussion in 'Wars' started by dash__, Sep 20, 2013.

1.  Oh we're all trembling badass chick, keep threatening and you'll see me now. Won't have to wait till your failed ass war is over

2. Badass chick is a PS ADT lmao 

3. Lethal long time no see, your better than stoop to the forum warrior level bro. Pop in their newsfeed if ya aint happy buds. To the one who made this thread you gotta get better intel because your **** makes no sense…shes not even in a Zaft clan atm so how your fairytale makes any sense is beyond me.But yes Deano hit the nail on the head funny how they war Zaft now that its Uc/Apoc someone wants to be important! Comical really takes this long for ones sack to drop.

4. Love it when turtle builds make fun of other builds 

5. Leave my apple bottom alone. So many sideline drama queens trying to start bs. Go unload on someone and shut the **** up.

6. I heard Lethal was all butt hurt when he was saying he was bigger than Crow from LOS-Blood Orchid and that Apple told him he needed to try some leaner protein since he looked a bit chubby. I'm sure you know what I mean, those guys in the gym that can bench 405 (example)but only because they weigh 305. I'm impressed, 100 lbs more than you weigh, good job.

7. @ Delorme- Tells me not to be a forum warrior then goes ahead and makes a post, ...and as far as leaving applegirl alone, apple girl deserved to be stripped, she is one of the mouthiest, most cowardly people I've ever faced in here. I don't even really know anyone from warlor but I know applegirl and I'm sure she instigated this to the fullest. That's what she does, mouths off then hides behind anyone that will take her in

8. WarLor vs ZAFT not even close
    WarLor has just joined because the numbers are on there Side. They didn't do **** when there members were getting there asses stripped. I never knew you got to do 18 mins ebs while in OSW. There just a little butthurt that they get there asses handed to them in every EE war now

9. According to Lethal's way of thinking Apple, as a single person hitting one person, is a coward but a whole clan of LB folks stripping her aren't. I'm curious what dictionary he's using.

10. Dictionary? I didn't I was defining any particular words here you poke smoker, I was defining the personality and play style if person stated in OP

11. @Lethal I just felt the need to say you were better than that, am I wrong?I used to know you a bit and you werent a terrible guy but now on forums talking smack? To all other people again feeling the need to troll forums Put Down The Keyboard!

12. Forums bring out the worst in folks is guess del,

I still say zaft are handing it to these broke ass uc following sheep chumps

13. Coward has a particularly common meaning so when you say "coward" everybody knows what is meant. However, your use of it is incorrect according to most people's definition so I was curious what your defination of it was.
    Name calling is just the first step of confirming you're an idiot, inability to spell and/or type is another.

14. Assyrian, another guy trying to sound intellectually superior on forums  I was just stating my past experience with the person listed in OP and really could care less how you interpret it or my meaning. And Delorme Ill always have respect for you bud 

15. Ty Respect is always appreciated :).
    Just want to say to all popping in my newsfeed keep it coming :)Respect to all involved in osw and playing the game how its meant to be played :)

16. Wat ever
    Warlor kill em kill em all
    Lmao :p

17. Bumped for you Crow 

18. See ppl know how sexy I am Lmfao and I'll always be bigger than lethal lol Remember ppl Don't hate me embrace me lol

19. Crow ...whewwww finally something accurate on this thread mwah