WarLor Vs. ZAFT osw???

Discussion in 'Wars' started by dash__, Sep 20, 2013.

1. 2 things I want to point out:
    1. This Applegirl sounds like a true blue whiner.
    2. I'm not entirely certain who can match ZAFT.

2. @ OP. who cares? Or are you trying to stir the pot?

3. If you all would take 5 mins to look at war histories you'd see that no one can match them. Look at zero_tolerance war history, they beat clan A twice, zafts war clan slaughtered ZT..they slaughtered them bc they should be getting no matchups, if the devs went by a matchup system like they claim they do. In most cases they do go by the current matchup system but since zaft has so many LB that spend so much $ on kaw they don't want to give them no matchup and potentially piss their big spenders off, so they throw clans that have 0% chance to the wolves to keep their spenders happy..If zafts war clan was getting no matchup like they should be it would force them to spread their LB power out amongst wars instead of cramming them all into one clan for war and completely destroying clans that have worked their ass off to put together good e war teams but don't have 10 of thousands to spend on the game 

4. you couldn't had said it better. I mean, this is COMPLETELY off topic. but seriously devs... WTF!
    what's going through your minds when a clan can stack 7 TOP 50 ally LB and still get a match with clans that don't even have a single top 50LB.

of course, your computer tells you that those 7 ppl can only hit 10 ppl. the rest of the member can hit each other, and those 7 LB players hit ratio is very small, thus a "good" match....

W T F?!

those 7 LB players will DEMOLISH AND EAT ALIVE all those hittable targets. not to mention all the plunder they can so easily make, and basically surmounting the opposition with just 7 of them alone

redstar.... he probably can't even hit anyone as everyone might be dtw to him... but to even consider and put in the equation.. seriously.. when it comes down to it his nobbed bfa will completely kill anything that he can actually hit, even if it's a "better" match up.

devs you seriously have messed up on this one.

shame on ZAFT for seriously abusing the system like that
    shame on the devs for allowing this.. you are destroying the incentive for anyone to war.

season 1 went from bad to worse into season 2

5. 1. lets just say applegirl is just osw= drama+ trouble = applegirl

2. with that lineup.... nobody! it's 100% impossible to win..
    let me put it this way.. go to LB>ally LB..... redstar, cella, laoda, donno, silph, pantera, adrian, Vasia, woolooolooop....

^^ theyre going with as much as SEVEN of them at one time, and still get a match up..

just redstar alone has more bfa than ALL AND ANY of the clans they've matched up recently..

it's like "match not found" doesn't exist for the devs when it comes to them

6. It's funny that warlor will join against zaft while there are dozens of clans already involved.

Didn't they refuse to war Yafi even though they pulled a 30 trill (not accurate figure, can't remember) strip on imf's alt?

I'm pretty sure valor offered to strip her own sub clan to keep Yafi off them. Yeah man I'd love warlor on my side 

I guess being surrounded by dozens of clans on both sides helps you grow some balls 

7. My questions were not at all to "stir the pot" it's just something seems wrong here. it's like a fundamental piece of evidence is missing..

lets just call this 'gossip' and curiousity
    in the forums in KaW is where you hear all the gossips.. lets just say i wanna hear it because i'm curious :cool:

8. Both are a bunch of pussies

9. Something tells me ZAFT are affiliated with the developers, to get people to stop warring. I don't know. It just feels that way to me. As for WarLor, YAFI, etc, I don't know much about them.

10. Have to agree with deano. But I'm sure laoda knows how to end warlor involvement.

11. ZAFT can suck my 4 inch wide balls. **** them.

12. Didnt IMF have 8m static spy def not long ago? He did drop that to 6m, but even that's more than enough to prevent a strip.

13. Lol @ OP. more like nosey. Which also seems weird that such a small player with only 26k attacks would even care about this Apple person and what is going on in this situation or thread. So I will go with "this is my alt and I will see how much crap I can stir with it" mentality. Typically a player of your size and status cares about EB's only because that is all they know at this juncture in the game.

 DD

14. @Flames.
    Taking a game way too seriously dude. Go eat pizza.

15. Zaft line devs pockets. They get whatever they want. They are wallet warriors only

16. "Someones better than me at a game, theyre definately dodgy and cheating"

17. I hear ignorance is bliss

18. I hear crying.

19. I heard Bobby Ewing wasn't dead. It wasn't true and was all just a dream, kind of like all the information in this thread.

20. Um my apple was here for days and I never seen trash talk you losers. Having a problem with her is having on with me. Op your not even involved so mind your own. Keep this up and I'll see you after war. 