war maybe happening this weekend!!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ZachGhost, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Excellent question yak. Hmm now I'm wondering if I Should slaughter a moose just to find out. Mmmm moose steaks

2. Obama has his legacy to think of too, as the media likes to say. I don't think any US president would like to be seen as the man who failed to support an ally in war (whether it be Israel, South Korea, etc).

3. Obama has sent war ships over , US is backing Israel

4. Polotics in kaw is like screaming at a potato sprry but polotics in kaw is hopeless just just hopeless

5. Hamas has a lot more conviction in their ideals then you do. They may be classified as a terrorist organization but Israel has committed many terrorist and non-humane actions as well. Hamas believes they have been invaded, this is a simple war aggravated by both sides.

6. There will be war in the Middle East. There already is one that's been going on for years.

I do not like Obama, but I'm reluctant to criticize his handling of the situation, as Middle East politics is always a lose/lose situation for America.

I predict a 3rd world war starting with in the next 6 months. Here is why.

1. Iran is close to getting a nuke
    2. America won't stop Iran, so Israel will be forced to.
    3. Israel's action against Iran will draw in china and Russia in opposition. At that point England, Canada and Australia will get involved (along oth the UN) and America will have little choice but to follow suit

7. Moose is likely correct.

8. "Israel will be forced to?"

Do you know why there have been no nukes launched on countries other then the atomic bombs? It is because of a concept called MAD. It essentially means that no sane government would think of launching a nuclear missile. Therefore, all super powers know that they cannot declare a war on more trivial matters. The threat of extremists gaining nuclear weapons is too high. Therefore, I doubt Israel would get involved majorly or if they do, that Russia and China would declare open war on Israel and allies.

9. Iran close to a nuke? My ass. What happened to Iraq's nuclear weapon? LOL

It's just excuses to take over for natural resources.

10. Orb
    I don't think Iran cared about the "mad' policy. And the leader of Iran has vowed time and again that he would "wipe Israel off the map" of he ever got the chance.

I beleive that he is being honest with the world when he says this. Middle Eastern leaders are usually pretty straight forward.

11. In the 3rd presidential debate, both Obama and Romney said they would both back Israel. I think if there is war USA is going to get drawn in like it or not.

Middle east is very volatile and has been for ages. World war 3 is prob goin to start there. Many analysts have even said so.

I just hope it doesn't come down to that. I'm sure nobody wants it.

12. Orb
    To your second point, a Third World War doesn't necessarily mean that nukes are launched 

That being said, your points are smart

13. Moose, a war will result in extremists elected. Especially if the war starts in the middle east. Nuclear weapons are so impossible to stop but yet they are so frightening that any same government would attempt to prevent a war between two world powers. There is hardly room for error.

14. 35 more days til doomsday

15. And unless I am wrong, a radioactive cloud from Israel would spread to Syria, down the peninsula etc. This would harm many Arabs too.

16. Orb
    I like your optimism. I'm on the bubble about agreeing with you, but I like your viewpoint t

17. Did u guys hear about this bunker underground in iran they might be closer than we think about making a nuke

18. Hamas and Iran are also allies like I said 35 more days or so 

19. Orb:
    Queation for you.

If the problem is that letti g extremists get nukes is dangerous, and no sake globe would allow that to happen, the. Whyis Iran Trying g to get a nuke, when it must know that someone will stop them?

20. Because Iran is backed by Russia and China. US does not want to anatogize them in an economic crisis. The US does not want to anatogize the Arab league. I believe some have nuclear weapons. A case can be made for that Iran should have nuclear weapons to protect itself using MAD(officially of course)

This is probably above my head but I am convinced that a world war will not happen due to MAD and the threat of nuclear missiles.