war maybe happening this weekend!!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ZachGhost, Nov 17, 2012.

1. tl;dr, the war has been happening all the time, it just didn't get into the media because of the election and whatnot.

2. just shut up and play this game..u all not contribute anything by posting in this ******* thread..play kaw more good ;)

3. I hope touch_me gets/got forums banned. Stupid racist!

4. You guys a fools.

1. Sending troops to help protect Israel is pointless because much of what's going on is missile attacks. Sending troops to defend wouldn't do anything besides get them killed.

2. Sending troops to attack is idiotic. This would create unrest in the entire world, putting everyone on edge. There is no reason to invade them, all it would cause is tons of deaths and even more hatred of the US in many parts of the world.

3. Sending troops or tanks or jets or anything for offense or defense would be massively expensive. Massive amounts of money is not something you spend on a useless cause when you are in debt.

4. There is no goal. Okay. Say we do send troops. Say we attack. What is our goal? At what point is our "mission" accomplished? What's the goal, to kill everyone from their country or countries? Kill all the terrorists? Good luck doing that.

5. You are all brainwashed by the media. Israel is not some helpless little creature getting eaten by a wolf. Israel is just as much on the attack and they are getting attacked, pushing borders and killing people as well. You just don't hear about that because Israel is our ally.

So, OP, don't just listen to Fox "News" and then come here and act like you know what you're ******* talking about. Maybe think about things before you go in, guns blazing. I thought conservatives would have learned this after the Iraq "war".

5. magee,

to your points 1 - 4, that didn't stop the US from invading Afghanistan, Iraq, and Vietnam.

But I completely agree with 5.

6. First I am not anti Israel , but u gotta stop occupying Palestine !! Then once u got out of those settlements u can move forward to a lasting peace
    Britain says do this , America says little on this and should pressure to do this
    U have overwhelming superiority in the region so stop being so xenophobic , Hamas is hardly a threat and u know it

7. How about them subway sandwiches ! What's the sub of the month ?

8. USA (Govt) has only 1 ally 
    Unless there is material benefits .. those in the White House will just b chumping their popcorns in front of their 72" LED TV

9. nice jokes u are all making.

btw: good points magee and touchme. I agree with u