War Crystals (Estoc Gem v3) *UPDATED*

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by cheezeplz, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Supporting your idea mate

2. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

3. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

support

4. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

5. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

6. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

*UPDATED* All supporters should now be updated.

Thanks for the continued support, bumping, and helping (with mistakes on list). The list has grown to 539 which is absolutely HUGE (that's partially why I can't keep up with the mistakes I make on it). If you want to go above and beyond please email support and try to bring this to their attention. Once again if there is any mistake/repeats please be sure to tell me them with a reply. I also ask if you already have your name on the list to not post another "SUPPORT :D" comment (as I commonly confuse them with new ppl), instead write "bump" or "great idea, keep going" or something along those lines. Finally, I'd like to address some replies I have have gotten that haven't been addressed fairly recently.

yep, now its 539 but who's counting? I have tried to contact support more than once about this idea and the result tends to end up the same. I linked some of response I got initially from writing at the bottom of the OP and its usually ends up that nobody replies back (after the first email or two). One thing I was told on a separate occasion was to try to get it stickyed so administrators can identify it easier. which leads me to the next reply

Well yes, it was (around the 150ish range) then it was unstickyed. I never got a clear reason for why it was stickyed (but I know drgnblade did it) and I have no clear reason for why it was unstickyed. Its kind of funny that support tells me to get it stickyed and then it suddenly get unstickyed.

and finally

I appreciate anyone that helps me like Iamlegion but if you want to help with cleaning up the support list then please list the supporter's name and the numbers at which they appear on the list. Doing so will help me quicklky be able to change list.

Thanks again to all supporter, bumppers, emailers, helpers, and everyone else who keeps posting on this thread

-Queso Por Favor

7. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

I support, please add my name

8. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

9. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

That War Crystal looks like a Big Ol' 50 Rock, support

10. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support.

11. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

12. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support. Great idea.

13. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

I'm for this

14. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

i'll be sure to update this list later today/early tommorro

15. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support great idea :)

16. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

17. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

18. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

SUPPORT

19. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

500+ supporters. Add me to that, for i support this idea!

20. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

support :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.