War Crystals (Estoc Gem v3) *UPDATED*

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by cheezeplz, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

My.name is on number 527 and 533, one time is enough ;)

2. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Why not do it as with mithril and price goes up the bigger you are? I know this would bigger players with HLBC won't be happy for, but hey, they're HLBC

3. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Oh yeah, and support 

4. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Surely the debs have todo something now we have over 500 supporters??

5. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

SUPPORT!

6. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support!

7. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

8. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

I don't have it

9. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Really wish to see this idea being put into place, would be really great!

10. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support fully

11. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

12. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

13. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

14. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

im ready to see v3

15. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

16. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

17. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support !!!

18. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

*UPDATED* All supporters should now be updated.

Thanks for the continued support as the list grows to a staggering 550+, 84 pages, 838 posts, and 17k+ views. I appreciate all the supporters, bumpers, and helpers. If there is any repeats/mistakes in the list that you notice please be sure to reply back with the number(s) so I can quickly fix the issue. Also If anyone wants to go above and beyond and help make this part of season 2 please email the ATA support linking this thread. Aside from that I wanted to address a few comments.

This is a common remark asked many, many times. So much that I actually edited the case size of the quotations. I clearly outline in caplocks that WAR CRYSTALS WILL BE EQUIVALENT TO 15 MITH IN GOLD AND WILL BE RELATIVE TO ONE'S SIZE. The reason why I didn't want war xstals to be bought with mithril is because it would have to cost more than 6 mith per xstal and not allowing new-comers/changing the mith limit is just too complicated. I have also heard suggestions about earning these "mith crystals" back from war if you win (similar to how mith from spells casted work). The problem with that is KaW is a business and I want to make sure both the consumer and the developer is happy. You can't give players unlimited xstals and you can't give players no way to EE war for free. Limiting it to 1 war a week will make more people participate, making better match-ups however it won't severely cut sales of xsals as you can't earn much mith/rancor if you can't war more than once a week. If anything that will incite players to purchase xstals because they have a taste of what EE warring is and they want more. Maybe they bought a mith helmet but wouldn't they want to fully enchant it? wouldn't they want the mith chestplate? That combined with it lowered prices for the xstal will make it easier than ever to war and all the proceeds will ensure that they will only be used in war.

That's what I'm saying. 550+ and the debs still have done nothing. No reply, no comment, no nothing.

19. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support.

20. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

You can add me to the support list
    I would actually be allowed to war if this happened

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.