War Crystals (Estoc Gem v3) *UPDATED*

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by cheezeplz, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

2. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support.

3. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Instead of asking a "war xtal" system with xtals bought with in-game gold which i personally consider not a very balanced idea(there are players out there with insane amount of gold) why not we consider another idea?
    The price of water in market is 5 xtal x 1 water. Make cost of "war xtal" 5 water. Seems fair enough. Water is hard(very) to drop. So, the cost of this "war xtal" would be 5x5=25 normal xtals and can't be exploited. People who wants to war but dont have/want to use real money for EE this way can make a choice and use the much loved water in this way or continue to try upgrading their equip.

4. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support 

5. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

6. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

gilga the problem with ur solution is that aqua is much too difficult to obtain. I want a system that makes it hard to participate if you dont buy xstals but not impossible. Using gold ensures a player they can war at least once a week but it'll cost the player a day or two of their gold (not to mention pots/mith). Of course there is tons of players with a bunch of gold and thats good. These 'eb fairys' or 'allies bankers' will now want to war. They'll only be able to participate once a week but once they get into it they might consider actually buying wxstals with real money because it would be at a discounted price (or better bang for buck than reg. xstals). Plus even if some people dont buy wxstal with irl money it will assist players that actually bought their xstals to get better matches.

7. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

oh and list update coming soon (probably tomorrow)

8. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Ok. Mine was just an idea :)
    Now that i'm thinking, it's not a very good idea becouse it introduce inbalances itself. E.g. small accounts can't obtain that acqua becouse can't do big ebs. Forget about it: lol:

9. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Bbcode fail :lol: :lol:

10. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

:lol:

11. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

I think 15 bil isn't a good number for buying war xtal. I think it shouldn't be static. It should go like buying mith. The more lands and buildings and the tier of the buildings, the higher the price gets of mith. They should do that also with war Xtals. It keeps it fair for everybody, small players then have to pay much gold for there war Xtals but so will have to big players to! It is more even then...

Just a idea of course, would like to hear what you think of it!

12. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

herodark please read the op again. It says that. I even cap locked it 

13. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

I don't war much but I know when I did I was bummed that I didn't have any Xtals to use

14. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

I am very sorry cheese, did it stand there from the beginning?

I totaly mist it :(
    My bad

15. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

lol, yea it has been there the whole time

16. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

:) Support

17. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

18. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

19. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Bump