War Crystals (Estoc Gem v3) *UPDATED*

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by cheezeplz, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

add my name also... in this supporters list

2. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

3. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

But whats the point of buying war xtals when yo could still just buy health? What the should do is 2 health xtals need to be used to refil during war (just 1 every other time) and then war xtals will only need one to full regen but obviously can only be used during a war

But other wise

Support

4. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support. Limited number will encourage people to try and if they get hooked to buy more.

5. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support all the way

6. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

7. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Great idea ,i support that !! redripper!

8. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

9. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Cheezeplz. Your conversation is exactly the reason why I say war xtals should get only half regent so that regular xtals are preferred

10. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Half regen will make clans descriminate against players. The point IS to make war xstals more desirable than health xstals. If thr demand for war xstals rise then the demand for war will rise. Keep health xstals for ebs and osw's. I mean you should still be able to use them as well in war (just like now) its just there would be an alternative. Both do same thing, regen, however one (health) can be used anywhere an the other (war) can only be used in war. However wxstals are more cheap with rl money and can be bought thru regulated gold. So its a trade-off for cheap and limited or expensive and limitless

11. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Make them more desirable? Not likely to happen as the devs fund the game in part by using crystal purchases.

Perhaps war cystals could be given to players that use real crystals and are on the winning side of an EE war. This would impact the devs ability to profit from the EE wars in a more limited way than you suggest.

Still think that it subject to abuse and therefore not really a workable alternative to regular crystals.

12. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

I like that idea ↑

13. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Send it in the feedback

14. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support!

15. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

I FULLY SUPPORT!!! However I would not set a cap rate on the amount u can buy per week. If u can earn the gold then u should be able to buy them like anything else. We want more wars and this will help attract more people to the game. EB'ers will still xtal out on TT,TBO etc for the equip anyways.

16. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

I support! Feedback it

17. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support... great idea. Most clans require 2 crystals per war... I cannot afford that!!

18. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

I like how this was already rejected..

19. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

20. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.