[UPDATED] Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Only bad feedback I have is let the clans settle and make sure all are accounted for prior to start:
    1) Players might be in Top 10k, but don't know diddly about war.
    2) Lots of low activity players that just signed up for a shiny badge.
    3) When WC says to mith up, you better have mith.
    4) Don't tell me you don't have gold to buy mith you are lacking.
    5) If you don't have the resources to sell BB or pots to mith you should NEVER have considered signing up.

Next Year ASW, perhaps give us Admins and a prep day prior to Kick Off to avoid last minute Buddy Fornicators

WAS STILL FUN
    

2. We have 2x inactives who we should be able to drop. Instead they are leaching into finals

3. I agree with donno, full support. The sparkles are a little, non warriorish lol.

4. My God.....

Blue Wolves = the original cast of UWF
    Green Wyverns = the original ZiG

Holy Moly.....

Good Luck Peeps

5. Troll needs to stop crying. We had more inactives.

6. I hope you know I'm joking troll 

7. Had a blast in the first two rounds. Finally, "old school" wars back in KAW. Very nice move ATA. Thanks to developers and all participants.

8. UWF? ZiG? Sorry '12 noob lol

9. I had a blast as well, props to Blue Wolves for the win.

Thanks goes out to all Yellow Hornets for their hard work, especially the trackers, organizers, wc's etc. ️

10. thank you all :)
    it was an enjoyable experience and congratulations to the overall winners.
    great respect to all participants.

11. I really wish the times were better for me, can't sleep now or I'll sleep through the war......

12. Thanks for this event devs, i had great fun warring over 6 hours and enjoyed the cut and thrust of the longer war. Unfortunately we lost in the 1st round, but made me realise why i play this game. To those who wanted rewards of shiny new equipment or xtals etc, play something else. Asw was about war, pure and simple, the fun of hitting and being hit, getting ko's and earning plunder for your team.
    Congrats to the winning team(not sure who'll that be) and remember this game is about warring, be that Asw/Ee style or Osw. So fill someones newsfeed and enjoy the PvP part of this game, because without it KaW is just another tap tap game

13. ^that was beautiful.

I'm so jealous I'm not in top 10k XD

14. HEY DEVS LOVED THE ALLSTAR WARS JUST HOPING THE INACTIVES DONT GET REWARDS OR ACHIEVEMENTS DONT THINK IT IS FAIR TO SIGN UP AND NOT MAKE THE TIME SACRIFICE THE REST DID
    THANKS FOR WARS AGAIN

15. Agree mike, we had 6 inactives semi-final war. Devs, please dont give achievements who was inactives at wars!!! Thanks..

16. I'm thrilled to hear you enjoyed the event :)
    We're be making a final decision on how to address inactives before we send out any rewards (likely Monday or Tuesday).

17. @ kaw com y'all couldn't have made a better event besides inactives so great job. Is there any way possible we can start having more events geared towards this? I know having such large player base wouldn't be easy, but would take this game back to where it was.

18. Het kc while your on. On the next asw the devs should consider extending the ko times to 10-15 adv as 7-13 was to short for the length of war. Thx

19. THANK YOU DEVS!!!!

ASW was the Best in the Last Year (and thats Even i get no sleep whole Weekend)!
    Wars were so much Fun and excited 