[UPDATED] Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 18, 2014.

1. @KAW Community next year bottom 10 inactives from winning clan should be dropped from winning clan. and the top 10 from the losing clan should be add to winning team. Make it happen 

2. Kaw community can u ask devs to extend our edge levels timer since some of us ee warriors like me didn't join ASW and will reset on us in few hours pls

3. What a great time!

To the inactives in all the clans you missed out and cost others an opportunity to participate in the funnest event kaw has put together in a year... your loss.

DEVS  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

All WCs and trackers not enough respect in the world for you! Fonz your awesome bro!

Congrats to the blue team well deserved victory; although, in my opinion all participants were winners this year.

4. Yogi, suggested a good idea. It would further boost the integrity of the All Star War!

5. But then teams would pick up tons of lbers... I do support dropping inactives

6. And wouldn't that make the finale a whole lot more interesting?

7. Name and shame all inactivee who only casted trying to get a free achievement

8. Great job by all ASW Participants!!!  still think an ASW banner would have been great! #WolfPack4Life

9. Wolf pack awwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooo ;)

10. Congratulations to blue wolves u guys rocked!!

11. Gratz on Blue Wolves!!!

12. Great job n respect to all who fought
    arrrrrooooooo
    A banner would be neat for the winners

13. Blue wolves,were is my achievement

14. Congrats everyone! It was a great event!

15. What about the people who supported blue?

16. Thanks to everyone whom participated and actually contributed to this event.

It was great to be assembled with the greats and opposing the greats. Props to Lu's post to remind me what asw was all about otherwise I wouldn't have participated.

My only regret is a misunderstanding with now former member of my home clan from the runners up side. All I can say is this was supposed to be a fun event and I'm sorry you felt the way you did to choose to leave Mushroom Land, over a random selection all star war. I wish you all the best in the future.

Thanks again Team Blue wolf, leaders, timers, and warriors, and everyone else whom came out to participate in this event.

17. Just give the inactives a special inactive badge which prevents them from signing up for the next one and they can be publicly farmed and shamed.

18. Devs please look at mith payout. If you average 40 mith for a one hour war with one crystal shouldn't it be more like 240 for a 6 hour war with 6 crystals? Not the average of 130 that the winners were getting?

19.  give me that mith  

But like seriously 240 sounds yummy each round.

20. The average mith is more determined by spent mith than anything. There was a lot less players running full blown mith relative to regular EE