[UPDATED] Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 18, 2014.

1. So I don't know if I can speak for everyone in the ASW, but this is some of the most fun I've had in kaw in a while. You get to fight against cool people, as well as with cool people. And I can't wait to win the stars.

2. GO - BLUE WOLVES - BELIEVE IN THE PACK!!!!!

3. Kaw_community - may I suggest the winners gets skulls eg Hatfield  instead of sparkle and if Olaf wins he gets his own personal slurry ❄️️Olaf️❄️

4. Curiosity q. Why where they able to hit our disqualified member? Pm's/news notices yesterday seemed pretty clear about him not getting to war or be hit..

5. Most fun I've had in a long time on this game. However, our suspended member leaked a good bit thanks devs.

6. @Donno

Skulls would be sick!

7. Congrats Blue Wolves! Well done! I had a blast. Wish we had more events like these. (Hint, hint) Kaw_Community

8. Hatf1eld will get the priviledge of a congrarulatory wall post from me. That's better than any of the rubbish that the devs give you!

9. Agree keyser - not the usual suspects - put some fun in the game

10. What about people who casted the right spell?

11. These wars have been amazing, I've enjoyed every one so far.

A lot of fun, would love to see more things like this.

Seriously was worth signing up just to war in my opinion.

Great War to yellow hornets and cyan giants. Was a pleasure fighting against you all 

12. I want to thank all individuals that participated. Made this extremely fun to watch! You are all winners, and should be proud as you stand in the Top 10,000 in KaW! A well representation of what a lot of people hope to be one day. Keep up the good work.

Monkey

13. Donno.. I would love to have girly sparklesto light up the way for me in cc. Maybe the winners could choose between skulls(blecch) or sparkles( pretty).

Personally I'm sad that I won't see you on the other side tomorrow. But in light of your recent Olaf obsession , might I offer to go build a snowman with you❄️️❄️ instead? 

14. I want  pink 

15. Let it go, let it go angel 

16. Even though our Team Yellow Hornets lost, I felt that this was by far the most challenging and fun war I've done in my four years of playing Kaw! Seriously! Was extremely intense! Nevertheless, I Wanted to give the developers my deepest heartfelt thanks for listening to our feedback and making this happen! All I have to wish for is that we get more competitive events like these in the future! I have to say it, but the action here was on a whole different level then the typical EE wars! Was crazy! Anyway, good luck to everyone on the finals, will be watching enjoy!

17. I have to echo many others. This has been a blast! Would love to see ee as much fun as this. Maybe a rank tier for ee could prove to be equally fun? Just a thought.

18. Chaos,

Thanks for your campaign to bring it back sorry I never signed it - after 3-4 years I'm to use to the devs not listening  but was great fun win or loose. I hope they have more wars on this scale.

Donno

19. There making this game so much softer and kid friendly. Then these kids whine and whine on forums until they get there way. So many good things have been taken from this game due to the babies on here. Those rewards are terrible. Why? Because devs wanna keep everyone in a close ish gap. Dont want anyone to big, nor to small. First the gh now the sh what next? The vol? Cmon devs. Its a war game. The fittest will survive turn it up a notch.