[UPDATED] Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Unfortunately not, at this time supporting your favorite team is simply a way to encourage them.

2. At ka w will their be a r a c o o n event soon .

3. what is with u and rac,oon event

4. @ kaw_community, I think the teams eliminated at first round by teams winning the second round should have a shot at third place by being match against the loser teams of second round.

5. Did I miss a raccoon event? 

6. The account that was suspended for our team is able to be hit this round kaw com really?

7. Lol i was kicked from the asw?

Devs had this to say about it...

"You were kicked by a developer for these reasons. 

1. being OSF during war 2. spamming clan chat 3. deliberately sabotage EB effort (No Quarter).

You were kicked and will no longer be participating in this years All Star Wars."

8. Answer the question devs he continues to leak

9. Devs always create a leake to help out the top spenders. You guys suck creative

10. @Kaw_community

You think, maybe do a tournament style (auto placement) wars for all players in the future? That will be fun. Like a 16 clan style Tourney.

11. At k a w I think we should do a little all stars wars or junior all Star Wars

Roster will be for the top 50,000 in LB

Requirement: hansles 1.2-3.4mil
    Attack:1.5-2.5nil
    Tower:3.5mil
    And achievement would be a shiny star with a sliver color for losers and a gold for color for the top winners
    Then all get a bronze star for the ones who could not be in it but signed up

12. I saw cool fan spells on fb, this could be cool in osws ... Lol

13. Top 30,000 get in but out of the 50,000 the 20,000 that did not get in will get a bronze star that's if they signed up and where not picked out of the 50,000 .

14. I like that idea but it leaves a gap of players that could not do either war

15. - Blue Wolves -
    vs.
    - Green Wyverns -

ASW '14 Finals

16. @hood
    [​IMG]
    Just grow please. A non all star war would be osw ee or system war. Give all the losers a star. What next. Give all people free gold and build complete for no effort. If you want to be in the all Star Wars Grow and become the biggest and strongest in kaw. If you can't do that. Tough. They can have one thing they earnt for playing so long or spending so much. Do so many have to cry that they are not included when they have put so little into game compared to those at the top.

17. Congratulations to the winners of the Semifinals round. Your clans will proceed to the Finals tomorrow.

Once again, to those in the winning clans, please DO NOT leave your clans. We will be adding admins to allow you to participate in Epic Battles, and will be using the same clans you are currently in for tomorrow's wars. We will automatically sign you and your clans up, meaning that you DO NOT have to cast wave of conflict, but will instead be automatically added to the final round.

Those in the losing clans, thank you for your hard work and time spent fighting. You are now free to leave your clans, and rewards will go out at the end of the entire All Star War event.

18. My prediction was correct. Now Blue Wolves all teh wayyy

19. What is ASW?