[UPDATED] Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 18, 2014.

1. @savage please keep your fail to yourself.

2. Fail was for devs who made a total let down last hunt and chaos wars total success they helped all this is just a lack of effort.

3. @savageman you are a prime example of everything that has gone wrong in the game.
    Much like life, there's awesome little league football players but you don't see them playing in the NFL.
    Too many ppl decided to drop builds and play as a puss warring sh, proof they couldn't handle warring with the big dogs anyways.
    Now is the time to step away from the device and slap yourself for being stupid. Man up, grow your builds and do ASW next year.

4. What I don't get is how a clan of LB players, with more players than everyone else. Is only ranked 835 on the clan LB.

5.  
    APPLAUSE FOR WAR VALOR
    

6. Nice job devs, looks like it is going to be a good time. I Appreciate the opportunity!

7. Glad to hear. Good luck to everyone participating!

8. Kaw_vommunity there is a player who is saying they will osf the entire war I sent an email regarding these concerns and was wondering if he could be removed before war starts

9. Kaw community- we need admins over here

10. Hey Devs, we need admin to set up titles and clan announcement please.

11. Open up to top 15,000 so we get full clans!

12. Another epic failure - congrats devs!!!!! now you can say that you are the worst of the worst and give your self a shiny badge!

Maybe if you just listen to your customers a bit . . .

13. Erased another colorful failed sign lol....

14. Dev let us run eb 

15. kaw_community,
    Curious as to how you verified the safety of the web page?

16. Or you could have included ally LBs :) Good Luck ASWers :)

17. Good luck asw warriors.

18. The full source code of the webpage is publicly viewable, and the actual countdown timers that are embedded are from a very well known (and widely used) countdown timer website.

19. Wow you get flair in your name?!

That's awesome....

Sikkkkkeeee

[​IMG]