[UPDATED] Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Congratulations to the winners of the Preliminary round. Your clans will proceed to the Semifinals tomorrow.

To those in the winning clans, please DO NOT leave your clans. We will be adding admins to allow you to participate in Epic Battles, and will be using the same clans you are currently in for tomorrow's wars. We will automatically sign you and your clans up, meaning that you DO NOT have to cast wave of conflict, but will instead be automatically added to the semifinal round.

To those in the losing clans, thank you for your hard work and time spent fighting. You are now free to leave your clans, and rewards will go out at the end of the entire All Star War event.

2. I predict Green Wyverms vs. Blue Wolves

3. Why is my woc automatically casted to participate in semifinals even tho my clan lost?

4. Blue wolves are beast, just fyi

5. @ kaw com did the mithril pay out include the ones we had to recast at end of war?

6. Regardless of if wave of conflict is cast at the moment, we're going to be automatically opting in the winning clans so there's no need to worry. :)

7. Mith payout was half. What it should have been.

8. GO HARD OR GO HOME

Thanks Again KaW, had a Blast!


    - Gray Hawks -

9. Flares!?! Devs... I swear...

[​IMG]

10. Kaw,

Would it be possible to unlock equipment lock during war now that we are all locked in our clans? Would be nifty to be able to swap gear while ko'd if needed, like old times.

Since it was locked as an exploit fix, and we are locked in our clans; I wouldn't see the harm of lifting this restriction for asw.

Cheers

11. GO - BLUE WOLVES - BELIEVE IN THE PACK!!!!!

12. If you cast WoC now it says you have chosen to participate in the semi-finals.

13. Pink team ftw- nobody beating kuzi

14. Incorrect Midget, I, believe it or not, and I have no SS, but I had 1 successful Atk on KUZ 

If I had one, it would be blown up in all it's Glory and posted over all of my kids stuff on the fridge and framed on my office wall 

BEST OF LUCK IN SEMIS

15. It lets me cast? And says I am participating in pre finals?

16. Technically anyone can cast, but we're doing the actual opt-in on our end, so it won't do any good to cast WoC.

17. Question do the supporters of the winning team get a small reward too or no . At k a w