[UPDATED] Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 18, 2014.

1. I truly belive every1 that casts will get a clan. I dont think that many casting

2. I hope so

 I'm hopeful

#9701 I got a small chance maybe

3. Wtf!! Why is this war clock not made by kaw on a secure site!!! What are you doing devs, letting a kaw player build and design a web page for your guys event? DO NOT CLICK LINK TO WAR CLOCK!!!

4. Link to war clock is an unsecure website made by a player and not Kaw. It is possible that the owner of that website can collect ip addresses and use them against players in game. Not only is phishing against the rules it is against the law.

I ask that the developers use their heads next time and ensure this game stays safe for its players and staff. I do not like the current direction this game is going.

Kaw veteran and concerned player
    - Eruzione

5. The countdown clock was made by one of our moderators, and the website is safe to use.

6. A moderator is still a player is he not? There are many rumors going around out there and non have been confirmed yet. I know it is against the rules to taunt, or accuse somebody of cheating but there has to be some level of restraint. The people who have behind the scenes acess to that web page can do many things when a player visits that website, please ensure that the ASW has not been compromised and that the link is safe. Even if you think it is, double check.

Thanks for the speedy reply
    - Eruzione

7. Kaw_com- so those stars next to our name will be the only emoji we can get(not mad I personally love it will make me stand out) or will there be a way for us to choose what we want next to our names? This is just a question I was wondering about but one way or the other I am happy

8. A moderator is not a ATA employee!!

9. Also how long after signups end before we should be put into a clan?

10. We have confirmed that the link is 100% safe, as verified by looking at the page source code which is easily viewable by anyone.

For the winners (first place clan) the emoji stars will be what is added as flair on their names.

11. Kaw_com-Ok thx for the answer I hope to win just like everyone else does and get the rewards

12. Ya a lot of people are butt hurt saying rewards aren't worth it but the chance to hit every alliance, friends, ex enemies, lb players an maybe to start a super war PRICELESS

13. So what now? We just sit here without a clan and wait?

14. There has to be a better way for these signs ups to take place. This is yet another ASW I miss.

15. If we win, can we have the flair removed? I don't particularly care to have shining stars next to my name.

16. Sorry to ask again but when is sign up for GMT

Ps if already answered sorry. Please answer again️️

17. What remove flare of you win? Those star flares would make are named look "FAB (finger snap) U (finger snap) LOUS (finger snap)" hahaha

18. Yep, may take a little while for all matchups to take place so just hang tight for the time being.

Can I ask what about these signups didn't work for you? They were open for nearly 24 hours and it was as easy as tapping a single button to opt-in.

I'll have to double check, but it may be possible.