[UPDATED] Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 18, 2014.

1. One question why did I not get into asw overall ranking 780 lmfao cast wok 7 hours before but them it just disappeared into fine air ???

2. Considering you cancelled us last year, this is the asw? Wow, with what we spend to play, y'all can b more creative,,,right?

3. Blue wolves! Blue wolves! Blue wolves! Blue wolves! Blue wolves! Blue wolves! Blue wolves! Blue wolves! Blue wolves! Blue wolves! Blue wolves! Blue wolves! Blue wolves! Blue wolves! Blue wolves! Blue wolves! Blue wolves! Blue wolves! Blue wolves! Blue wolves! Blue wolves! Blue wolves! Blue wolves! Blue wolves! Blue wolves! Blue wolves! Blue wolves! Blue wolves! Blue wolves! Blue wolves! Blue wolves! Blue wolves! Blue wolves! Blue wolves! Blue wolves! 

4. Top 1600 get in? There's hardly 1000 in those clans!

5. No Wonder many are not in Asw ! Devs Doing a Good Job  to make a simple Game everyday more complicatet - you can keep all Inferno and othe crap i won in Last 3 years - kaw Now its a Joke -

6. looks like you needed the whole user base to get 1600 top participants

7. Omg take a long good look at some of the clans in asw lmao looks like devs has he's his favourite peeps he looks after ???? devs looking after the bll money peeps again and morning ireg good luck in war

8. Good luck everyone :)

9. This sucks I can't even join

10. Kaw u mean the best among spy builds with towers. We all know that like 90% of these people participating are spy builds with tons of towers. So technically they are not the best of the best. To be the best all builds would be included. So pretty much it's the same exact people going against the same old spy builds with towers. When wars change to include attack builds then the real challenge will begin.

11. Dragon I am not spy by any measure and I am here most of my team is attack with SDT yes but they are attack builds. The other team has 13/159 members ps or hansel so that is not even close to 90% seems a lot closer to that 10%.

12. Kaw what is the biggest loss in kaw history? I think its our goal here at purple eagles to shatter it. 230b n still got an hr to add

13. Dragon you sure are in a perfect clan for you. You cry more tears than anyone lol. Are you kidding me on no Atk builds??!!! Spy builds make up less than 20% of the accounts participating. (On our team at least). Just get over it and go hit your EB son. My lord you cry on here a lot.

14. Theres a losers bracket right?

15. Bob, why do you ask? :lol:

16. I hope so bob. I think we may lose this one. It's close but still....

17. I left my clan bc i pressed the button not thinking itd work.....will i still get my acievment kaw? If not that bs. U should have locked it like all other wars. I just put 6 damn xstals n 5hrs 30min in that damn war

18. Did I miss all stars? Thought 21 June 6am till 12 to sign up