[UPDATED] Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Lmfao awesome job devs sadly GMT zones got daft times for these war schedules. More likely more peeps miss out then war due these times. 

2. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

 lol I gotta agree with pitte about ten pages ago. Rearranging at short notice for such a large amount of time.... And for aqua and inferno. Hahahaha. I can't be the only one with that stuff stock piled with nothing to use it on....

3. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

ASW ... yes, yes, yes.... :p :p :p :p :p

1/ Most players who will join ASW are warriors and dont need more aqua/inferno
    :shock: 280 aqua and 374 inferno here = with no usage, devs think about it
    .... maybe something like possibility of convert them to horns/seals/bars or xtals ..... (everything is good and costs of this could be high with no prob for ppl i think .... 100inferno+50aqua/ seal etc.)

2/ Rewards overall
    :D Good rewards = mithrils, xtals, seals, horns, banners, banners enchant material, scrolls, equips
    :oops: Bad rewards = aqua, inferno, only achievement, speakers (probably)

3/ ASW Costs ..... 6 xtals / war .... so maybe good to give them back to winners after war .... then max cost of ASW will be 6 xtals for losers

4/ Kaw_community told that rewards are similar to old ASW format. Yes i agree, but in old times werent in kaw so many events like eggs, feathers etc ...... and ppl were happy see something different; now its too many events and ppl just want see rewards .... coz for many of them will be better sit in HTE clan and earn money (and get much more inferno/aqua) than lose 6-18 xtals for achivement

5/ btw i predict that many ppl will not use all 6 xtals / war ..... just join for luck; interesting about random set of admins .... if someone kick all members in clan ..... for fun

4. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

A few points:

Saying in the past we didn't give awards in ASW is idiotic! The game was has evolved since the past . . .
    luckily Devs were not running the world . . . we would still be living on trees but with a shiny badge!

I never heard of anybody going to war in RL for no rewards. . . Lets waste our time, money, pots, xtals, etc.) and the reason for to do that is a badge? I think devs just found the formula for world peace! And to why we cannot just get along… we put the devs in charge - they hand out badges…. nice a shiny ones!) and poof we solve the current war in Iraq . . . or any other conflict around the world.

Devs, I really hope that your boss decides to base your salary on your logical thinking. You don't need to get a salary, bonus, perks, etc. hopefully all you get is a shiny badge and the prestige to know that you work for KAW!

5. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Pink kraken. Really?

6. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I think devs are hating on animals. Eggs, feather, fang,...moths :lol:

7. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Well so much for looking forward to this one! WOW.... Really?? Bad times.. Bad length of times.. No Rewards.. But hey.. Give up your entire weekend

8. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I support Malestone...

Hi to all Vets...I mean kaw dinosaursYes we did make more friends back then than now lol. Turtle wars vs "dont post cc for trackers stuff"

War because you like to war not rewards

Spoiled ee brats these days

My respects to Wulf Ithaca and TOS. Cheers️

9. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

a badge for the best of the best? Lmao, the winner should get a badge of the biggest of RL loser award, think about it, what kind of people can sit in front the computer click the mouse for 6 hour a day for the whole weekend, and pay $1 per hour? Congrats to the winner!!

10. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

How do we know if we are in top 10000

11. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I am a old vet. I am looking forward to these wars been a long time since we had a brawl of of over 4hrs. To all the new folks this was what kaw was all about. This what made the game great. All this eq rewards in my opinion have hurt the game broken up clans etc. while a seal reward would be nice but war to war is just fun in my opinion

12. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

If u need to ask if u r in top 10k then u aint

13. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Really devs! Not even a trinket for the winners!!! A ring or a necklace something plz.

14. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Are small accounts allowed to join the all Star Wars?

15. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Agree w hatfield ️support

16. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Well said Hat ️

17. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I am a young buck unlike Atropos first time chance at an asw but I look forward to crushing u all I don't need equip I just want to a good old brawl and laugh at my foes

18. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Well I personally think that having your 6 crystals per war and all your myth is a must and maybe even should be a requirement for asw......cuz if u get picked and don't have the necessary crystals or myth then u could be taking someone else's place that's have all the necessary requirements........plus it hurts the team when u don't have your requirements...anyways just my thought

Happy kawing 

19. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Spending the whole weekend and 18 xtals for lame aqua and inferno? Lol don't get me wrong. There is a reason kaw didn't have ASW in 2013: EE came out. It's 2014 now. Kaw has changed so much, so should ASW rewards. Whoever is saying ASW should be like this, enjoy the messy, all dirty trick, turtle, long boring wars. 

20. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

So it's not really open to the top 10,000 more like top 3,000?