[Updated] Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Cease with the crying already...if u wanna run into war dressed like an eb tourist then take it on the chin. U don't hear war builds cry about plunder drop cuz of towers.

U like non contact football too?

Would EB at War suit u all better?

2. See it the other way round. If you ever get in a fight at rl. You cant tell the other one to wait and get your armour on. You woud have to fight without protection. Towerbuilds should be banned from all wars, or atleast limit towers to 1-2 for every player.

3. Wow _black-knight…

I cannot express with words just how pathetic and wrong your post is. You want free ee5 that you haven't earned, and free mith, because you already make more plunder than the war builds? How does that make any sense whatsoever? Sorry bud, but if you wanna play with the big boys, put in the time, money, and effort like they did. It's that simple.

4. He dont have to, as long as there are indi wars.

Those that changed their builds, bought the towers, suffered the eb plunder loss hurting their growth so they can war within the system provided, now face having all that money thrown away as they are forced to war with these builds/people that dont care about being an asset to a war clan, just hitch a ride on war builds, or imf by himself, because they were not given the option to war with like minded, dedicated to the perfection of warring.

5. Just give people without towers a extra 100 mil plunder for every hit in war. This way you would be happy to have them at your side at indi war. Everybody happy that way :)

6. Or we could just laugh when we see you on an opp roster and murder your weak towerless fairy build…

7. You already make more plunder per hit…you just wont live long enough to do anything with it because you are an easy assass targ. Why should you get even more plunder per hit than you already do? If anything the tower builds should get more plunder on eb, not the other way around

8. Im just trying to drcide if black knight is serious. If so bro u r something else️

9. _Black-knight 6/6 @ 99m each

10. Lol pvp just made a mistake

11. U hit him too. I got 4/4 stl 1/1 att

12. And that is why we won't let you play any reindeer games. In a war clan all the bigs could skim you and keep troops high because u have no adt, and the sh or ps could eat you alive cuz you have no sdt. I'm not gonna keep hittin ya, just provin a point.

13. Trolling, dont know what that is :shock:
    But your sdt isnt bad, thinking about trying you with main instead of alt :lol:

14. Yeah i figured that was another alt u had based on size and build. :)

15. Well, all this started because i had to laugh to loud about dragster.
    Main in your news (the one hitting without pots), best way to show it to you.
    160 mil, not bad

16. Yeah. I had that comin… :)

17. This is so stupid I was looking forward to having those individual wars people who don't like them r the ones who just stack clans to win

18. or people with builds actually capable of warring 

19. I will repeat my suggestion, why don't we just run both? If you are signed up in a clan (and are willing to take the risks of a LB/SH stack or any other alleged "exploit") than you get matched in clan wars. If you can't or don't want to war in a clan (and are willing to accept the risks of inactives,eb builds or any other alleged deficiency in the individual wars), then cast WoC leave clan and be matched in an individual war.

Both sides get what they want and you can choose to accept the risks/benefits of each type of war.

Cheers,

Kage.

20. Amazing ass 13/13

That's why you can't war. No towers