[Updated] Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 21, 2014.

1. The butthurt SHs got what they want. No more tears.

2. no matches and bad matches are the fault of the players putting together the rosters…

3. I'm with you Vixen. Totally agree.

4. Thank you devs for allowing me to war with my family. Vixen i have respect for you but yoy are so wrong tha its only sh that are complaining about this. I have been against all indi wars from day 1. Have no isdue with a healthy mix, but all indi wars suck, i hate it when i end up as cr 1. I wouldnt join a clan where i would be so why force me into a random clan where im biggest on my side? I would much rather ass lb all war than to get stuck as my teams largest build in place of a plunder earning tank like otherside gets.

5. Sh didnt get what they want!

Just look at incoming wars

Less wars=less money

Sh are just part of business sledge

6. The thing is Vamp, no-one said it was going to be 100% indie wars - it was 7 days added with what 3 days last week lol and a select few got all tearful about it lol slight over reaction from people over a temporary thing lol

Of course we want to war at home with our family and great for the small select few clans that have stayed true to their roots and use family only - but lets face it most clans dont use their clannies or family , so back to wc full of "SH needed here" in a few days ️lol

7. Many thanks for the inclusion of the clan wars for the weekend

I like the way it has turned out this week, a nice mix of individual wars and clan wars that will cover nearly everyone's preference. Take your pick!

8. Thank you for putting clan wars in :)

9. I'm hearing rumors about season 4 coming. Is this true? If so will you mix indi wars and clan wars with them? I love both individual wars and clan wars I would like at least a 50/50 mix

10. In war schedule it shows the season wars starting in a couple days?

11. Why is war 13 type of war is "Season War"?

12. Support on Stats and Martins part. There was talk and commitment on implementing a way of earning xtals vs always buying them. Did this idea get swept under the rug? It was mentioned before or around season 1. Perhaps you may address this on your teams table on the next sit down

13. Awesome! So to sign up all you have to do is cast Wave Of Conflict and NOT be in a clan?

14. Wow... Just wow.... I just amazes me when people say oh indy wars are not fair... Its for people who do notput the time and effort tobuild towers or get a proper war build....... WOW!!!!

Well, 80% or more have been sh in ee for quite a and about 20 % have been bigs. On successfull clans. The only effort i need is dropping my build from over 15m cs to under 4m. You are comepletely correct im notwilling to put forth the effort!!!! Omgzers im sooo lazy!!!'

15. Indi wars rock. Don't listen to the whiny sh

16. Ps with the changes and allwe will see how things go

17. Sh are not only ones complainings... A few pb bigs are too.... Dont see any 7-20m cs complaints though....... Interesting

18. Hahah wow they c what they wanna c .ofcourse ur gonna love indi wars with that eb build .we gace up plunder for ee wars so we towerd up .u dont wanna do it n still win wars hmmmm

19. Hey krat you forgot to mention the nubcakes that doesnt xtal on call, and the freeriders who doesnt xtal at all.

Inactives
    0 Mithril
    0 Xtal

Best war evah?

20. Individual wars is Ok cause it's very difficult to get a clan for war in regular wars but in individual wars all We can make war