[Updated] Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Lets just ban all buildings, all equips, all allies, all banners, all names, and everyone can war from there castle only and see what kind of whiners we get...[/sarcasm]

Now how about all you whiners shut up, if you don't like indi wars, stay out of em. If you don't like exploit wars, stay out of them. If you have a problem with towers, stay away from them.

There, I just solved all your self created problems you big babies.

Towers shouldn't be allowed...smh...there aren't any towers in the ebs buddy, have at em. I sure do.

2. This sucks had planned to do iwars this weekend now i'm screwed because i refuse to be a sh

3. I'll cry for you, tonight, before I go to sleep

4. Did sparkles cause folk to be war-holes? Just asking....

5. Warholes…i like it. I shall wear it with pride

6. Lol yea. Farm the little guys who want to war. No pride or respect in that

7. One can take pride in what they choose to

8. I don't care about war nor do I care about respect. I was proving a point that his build isn't capable of warring. Look at my wall, pretty sure he understands.

9. jeez troll, he is small lol. You shouldn't have farmed him, you should've bought him. He's almost underpriced.

10. Just assassins him a few times from my pipsqueak spy stats.

11. Weekend wars are still a joke.. Give people an opportunity to take advantage of a system they do.. Individual wars should be done all season 4, consider it a "time out" for all the people that make outrageously stacked war rosters.. Individual wars are fun, strategy goes more into who wins than how many lb/sh you can round up. People should be ashamed of themselves.. Beg for in clan wars, now I see why.. Some must not have liked warring equals, they must need to beat on mismatched opponents.. Sad that the first chance people had to redeem themselves, they resold their souls instead.. Sad kawmunity.. Sad indeed

12. Stop with the Indi wars! ️

13. only smart thing his guys ever said

14. Look what happens when devs go back to clans wars. People cry yet again hahaha. There is no way to make you happy. Clan wars come back. One clan uses a stacked roster and the clan they match is all sh hahaha good God this is awesome!!!!! ;)
    Happy kawing
    From the O

15. Simple solution . . . . just run both. People can participate in the wars they choose to.

'nuff said.

Cheers,

Kage.

16. DEV HAD A BB CODE FAIL

17. Devs can't run both, as they r to busy cashing in from new promo :((

18. I signed up for 2 wars today and didn't get placed in either one  Very Disappointed  How are you suppose to get to 50 if you can't war ?

19. thanks for the info and a humble request DONT make UNFAIR MATCH

20. Indi. Wars are better than those Normal War, ty Devs for adding such wonderful wars :D