[Updated] Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 21, 2014.

1. zeus, maybe if you had some spy def, you could get into a war clan.

2. Uhg now it's gonna be a pain for me to try and war

3. I am not sure if it has been addressed yet or not but devs can u explain why war 13 says "season wars"

Has s4 started or about to start please update us on this matter

all other wars have stated "chaos wars" or "indi wars" just a update would be nice

4. Indi wars have their pros and cons just like clan wars. But most of the clans that do war excluding the big clans that fight each other.... are complaining because they rather exploit then to change the system themselves... nuff said. Clans would rather exploit the system then change thus indi wars gives a fighting chance to both sides. Yes indi wars has inactive, no xtal, eb build... etc but until the roster stacking changes deal with having indi wars.

5. Agreed oblivion , the cheating clans need their cheating fix.

6. Further to oblivion's point--most of the clans that use LB/SH roster could "go big" and fight with the heavy hitting clans, they just choose not to (for whatever reason). As long as clans are looking for the easy way out rather than upping their game--and as long as the Devs reward cupcake matchups just as much as they do the clash of the titans--you will always have those clans that will take the easy road. Some defend this practice as "strategy" others decry it as "stacking". Wherever you fall on the spectrum, it is the reality we now have.

Here's to hoping the devs truly are working on a solution to that issue.

Cheers,

Kage.

7. EE clans will always do what they can to win, nothing wrong with that, so why blame um for playing to win. Roster classes would be easy to implement, similar to indi wars. But to make everyone who wants to do EE go through a lucky dip system when u havnt a clue what u might be warring with is wrong plain

8. Vix it's easy to c u think devs r on the right track, but I think most peeps can c they have avoided the issues that could fix system. Then tried to start something else, lol...

9. support wars which have clans that can participate and also mercs which can leave and cast for war. These means people can still war with friends, and everyone can still participate

10. I support both war types even though I can only do the indi wars. My point is strictly about the clans who will not change the roster stacking and won't let anyone but big atk build or sh war because they leak plunder. People have been wanting a change and devs rolled out something completely different. Let's face it devs nerfed the gh lvl 4 build... so people went sos 1 (new gh build)... so if devs nerf sos 1 build Hmm I wonder what all clans will have their sh do... only 1 solution and I think every knows what sos1 will become.. hence still roster stacking and no mids with towers allowed. Thus most of kaw won't get to war. Happy Kawing all
    From the O

11. Support what cheesechaser saying

12. Is it possible to remove statless alts from indi war. I am seeing 2 day old accounts being matched up. They are a total waste of space in war match ups.

They will not have mith nor crystals either

13. Question why are they listed as season wars?
    Also a fix if you add individual wars in (Im hoping you plan to !) is to drop the word season in eq and let people gain level teirs of eq. Lowest they dont have from season one up. Do it the same as you've been doing the seasons (caps at 50 which is 6 pieces)

14. Devs, what are you going to do about the IAs and deadbeats that sign up for the indie wars? I will just be warring with my clan and people I can trust. It's a shame because I liked the first few I signed up for....

15. Last war there was 9 inactives out of 20 in indi war 

16. [​IMG]

Some players are just casting alts just to pissed off the clan!

This indi wars are starting to become total failure if the devs dont step up and do something about players like the one in my ss

17. Are you kidding me devs. I expected individual wars this week and my ee expires tonight. There's no way a clan will let me in for a clan war. I just went back into forums to look for a time that suited me. Wow. Just wow. No other way to put it

18. Its a shame that i cant find a clan i can war with. Spend all the money from the promo on new ups.
    Full support to Dragster, devs should give us free ee level 5. Infact i have much more cs than all these players wasting money on towers. I could outplunder them easy on every eb.
    Also mith should be for free for those not having towers. Just not fair that all these tower builds wont play with us :(

19. Support cheese. Indi wars have too many inactives and i dont gamble with my ee and mith. At least with clan wars you know ur fellow warriors will hold up their part u trust ur wc and tracker, you know people have xtals