To KotFE Members Who We Stripped ~ Thread for CF

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by PurpleRenamed, Dec 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And how did that work out again maddog?

Oh that's right.

Stripped him clean without interruption.

Nice reference though. Almost forgot about harbing harb. Cheers

Way to destroy ur clan bro

#thanksforkrallyoumoron

2. Tsk so defensive

3. I came here to read a cf, and honestly everyone is feeling so attacked right now.

5. There would be something seriously wrong if you didn't mary anyways we digress, how about you tell us again about your swift and unanimous victory

if you're a good little girl mary I might tell you the story of how Santa bought apoc lb spy defence towers for Xmas 

6. The funny part is that zafury is now targeting Purple and have completely given up trying to fight back. Must make them feel accomplished and relevant in the game again.

7. Lol relevant like you serendipity? Congrats on hlbc 

8. Where's your inc Chubbs? You haven't been hitting back for about half a year at this point.

9. Noob

10. .
    Attk serend 0/1 - wasn't sure if this relevant one is still in hit range lol

11. I've personally stripped in EE war before.

I see no problem with it, however just as you have the right to strip farm in war, your enemy also retains the right to strip back after the war.

I'm prepared to handle whatever after-war incoming I get, but if you're not prepared, don't do it.

13. RS I'm pretty sure if we were in opposite positions in this war you'd claim relevance. It's not like I claimed to be relevant, but to watch almost all of zafury play dead and only beat on Apheriun, I'm going to call you on your crap when you try to act like you mean anything as an OSW family or alliance or whatever you all are.

14. If you're a good little girl I might also tell you how Santa brought sdt to apoc for xmas #wecantbebeaten

15. It's like freddy Krueger face a topographical map of Utah

16. Lmfao maddy on a role!

#rekd

#wecantbebeaten

#freedonno

17. The arrogance here is just blinding :lol:
    2.5 years? Nice, I too chase pixel goals for 2.5 years on a cyber game. Makes me feel important and like I have some purpose in life.

Every one claims ZAFT is dead. I don't see them asking for a CF, I don't see them trash talking as much as I see other side do.
    ZAFT is still alive and kicking, albeit smaller. Then again that's the natural progression of any empire.

I may not like ZAFT, doesn't mean I don't respect them for being a top premier OSW clan and a force to be reckoned with for 5 years.

Stay classy nubs, what befell them can/will happen to any overly large empire.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.