To KotFE Members Who We Stripped ~ Thread for CF

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by PurpleRenamed, Dec 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terra don't be a noob. It's the fist emoji cuz chubby is so strong, and the raised fist emoji to signify unity cuz we all need to get along. Geez.

2. If anyone on kaw thinks they have a better family step up. Zaft tried. Might have taken 2.5 years but look at what we did :)

Me and my homies are the #1 in errything

And

Well

HATERS GONNA HATE

BAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHA

KotFE
    MaCHiNE Lord
    Nightmare
    T H E one and only

3. Shut your sarcastic mouth. Any trigger happy mod would get me in crap for anything remotely taboo.

4. Who's being sarcastic? Please remain on topic.

5. @nightmare

Apoc isn't family. It's a name, for protection, and most would flee just as fast as ZAFT.

This is an online game. Don't pretend like people truly care.

6. If kotfe was really the best I shouldn't have to be told the same thing over and over again to believe it. What's funny is that it's only kotfe members who think it is the best and try to convince everyone else it is. All kotfe has is numbers.

7. All hail the "machine lord" lololololol and lol and infernos emotional reset

8. Some people care... Granted on a scale that large im not so sure, but i have a few friends that would fight to their last scout bomb fails to help me out and I would gladly do the same for them... I prefer a small and true family to a big "I'll get my clan to fight my battles for me" one though.

9. How was that suggestive?

10. Annnnnnnnnnndddddd... BOOM goes the dynamite.

KotFE 1
    Apoc 1
    Zaft -132
    Rest of kawmunitiy 0

...but who is keeping score anyway?

11. Didn't apoc attack zaft

12. True.

13. Will need more than scout bombs here little
    Girl

14. And yes we attacked zaft. Everytime

15. all worked up over a game lololol make sure u add champion of kaw to your resume im sure it will get you far

16. Don't have to play fair lol

17. ^Might makes right?

18. I mean to all those against it feel free to recruit as many people as you want and join ZAFTies as an ally. We welcome more accounts to strip.

But wait you guys claiming that we are all talk, actually are, all talk :lol:

19. I'm sure this has badboy rollin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.