To all Omets

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nikki-SE, Aug 20, 2014.

1. I hope the Omelets don't ever lose bigdog.. He seems like a real game changer

2. I declare war on the SE family.
    Btw im inactive most of the times :)

3. Yo momma is a game changer..

4. I lied btw ... I don't take orders from apoc losers

5. This thread is inaccurate anyways.. And it's boring! You should be glad I'm on it...

6. ^I'm still paying attention to you

7. Bigdog, if op asks you to leave you must leave.

Exceptions are:
    1: if people are talking about you
    2: you are on topic

Otherwise a forum ban can occur. Do as you please but I gave a warning at least.

I am interested in seeing how things unfold. The omet's are resilient but it's a bit unevenly matched. Good luck to both sides

8. Little pup banned for 24hrs for attempted derailment and bypassing.

9. :lol: oli on oage 34 lmfao

10. so hows it going?omelettes cries alot?i want omelettes too ...plz keep this thread clean i want that this one not lock down so we enjoy omets party.......

11. I support the supporters that are showing support for their supportive family.

Enjoy your war fellas

12. I like my omets with ketchup... and cheese

13. Poor OMETs who call APOC their home gonna "get asked to leave nicely due to osw"  because of this OSW.

SE causing innocent OMETs who belong to APOC clans to son be "asked to leave" by their own homeclan or "family".

This is so sad lmao a "clan" shouldnt declare war on a "group of people" made up of a significant amount of members who belong to your own family.

RE-THINK THIS OSW SE 

14. Fellow APOC members are soon going to get stripped by their own family because they belong to a "group of friends" who wear the OMET tag together to show their bonds...

Why SE? Why? WHY YOU DO THIS? 

This sounds extremely ridiculous and should be stopped, now.

15. Just because an individual is a part of a friendship/organisation/group called OMETs, does this mean you disregard the fact that this individual is part of your own family, APOC?

There ARE OMETs who belong in APOC, you should really talk things out with the ones involved instead.

Rather than "influencing" fellow family members to jump on ANOTHER family member because that family member is a friend of someone who pissed you off.

CONSIDER WISELY SE ...

16. Yes, NOT ALL OMETs are APOC, but there is a significant number of them. In other words you MIGHT end up hitting them.

Do you get your younger brother to **** your older sister just because your older sister's friend rejected your love confession?

THIS IS THE SAME LOGIC HERE.

THIS IS JUST WRONG.

Do you understand what im trying to explain here, SE? 

17. Little pup is back lol, bice 24hr ban inferno, i would just like to say no support for this ridiculus isw..SE CANT FIGHT ON THEIR OWN..

18. Dammit! Never text while tired and about to fall asllep

19. SE, why not just be big hearted and forget about this issue completely, considering the fact that some OMETs are APOC?

Is your EGO going to get ahead of you?

Are you going to abandon fellow family members? (OMETs who are APOC)

Is the APOC family bond, worth less than a single SE member's ego?

Is this what APOC wants to show to the rest of KAW?

WAKEUP SE 