Tired of the complaints

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Moose2, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Apothecary
    I'm lazy. Lol. If I see a target with a ton of items and better stats, I just click the "select all" button with my pots and I happily farm away. Lol

If this doesn't work, I just find a new target

2. Moose well said my friend. I am agreeing 100%.

3. I know, most do. But those that aren't war fighters or even farmers will be deterred by all this power. It's not very appealing to hit an over-powered 1mil combined player if you're just starting to war.

4. One of the things I love about the war system is this. When I farm bigger players, I make a bunch of money, and when they hit me back, I pay for crap. Lol it drives big EB junkies crazy. Lol

5. First war ever a week ago, but didn't go so well. I might wait till I have around 2 billion stats or buy all the pots in the market and purchase mithril for spells and activate them. Maybe that's what I should do next time, be so hilarious lol

6. Chuck:
    Lol

7. Thank you! Finally someone said it.

8. Nice Thread  Support this 100% 

9. I agree 100% moose.Hands down

10. Thank you Moose! I've saying this forever!

Ooz makes excellent points also.

In a nutshell:

Click Battle>View Profile>Click Spy or Attack

So simple a caveman can do it!!

11. Kaw is what the Kawmunity makes of it. If the Kawmunity wants war they need to find a way to accomplish that.

The only reason who Kaw seems to be an eb fest is cause that's what the Kawmunity wanted.

12. Read my mind moose. Half the complainers are EB whores anyway, just wanting something to ***** about

13. Phew once id read the title I thought you were quitting moose.

14. I never complained about war.

I just hit off the BL,.

(can't farm anymore, new clan, new rules )

15. If you cant find a war youre not looking hard enough ;)

Nicely put Moose. Let people do what they want, and if you cant find a war then start one.

16. Agree! All the peole talking about eb players having all these items: yeah you may have to work around them but change your tactics - you may lose some hits- big whoop! There are so many other factors involved in war.