THURSDAY SPECIAL TEST WARS - WAR 2

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Seeing as if I email this idea only the support monkeys would see it, il propose it here because a dev who does stuff is reading.

Can there be a new dev job, the community manager? Does what you're doing right now, answers questions, responds to suggestion threads, occasionally goes on wc like you used to do years ago. I feel that this would improve your standings with the community very much.

So my post doesn't get deleted for off topic:

Props on the match up, at one point we were about 25m ahead, but it ended up in a loss. Good job, we definitely had a legit match up, not like when we got rising hawks. That one was bs. Thanks for the xtals back :D

2. Apologies, wasn't trying to be snarky. I was just trying to point out that your clan had a better match today than it did earlier today when we compared the results of both wars and the wars on the weekend.

3. Not a bad idea. I'm doing my best to do both my other work and this too but maybe you're right.

4. It's a possibility. I'll look into it for next week though I can't promise anything.

5. I remember posting a similiar question about our matchup last weekend with a (much, much) bigger clan and was refuted by one of their clan members...Thank you devs for the xstals back.

6. Will we get out xtls back during weekend wars too?

7. Aww I love kaw isn't the brightest light is he. Who said give mith to losers? There are loopholes a plenty in the current system. Make a clan and lose on purpose. If you don't cast mith before you can do vp and net 11-14 mith for very low cost.

My proposal makes it so you have to war hard to EARN your mith. In all likelihood if the percentage recovery is low enough the devs could make it so people almost need to xstal in order to come out net positive on mith.

8. Tgia reborn war 2. How is fighting against a clan with 75 mil CS more is a good matchup. Their BFA And BFA were just as good r better. That's a good matchup? Really. How so. 75 mill CS advantage is huge. Impossible to win

9. Maybe u guys should play the game and war

10. Read your last post again Pummellor, you clearly said give a percentage of mith to the losing side that they would have won. Maybe you should reconsider who's "not the brightest" and look in a mirror.

Secondly, I'm not sure where you got the idea that you can just make a clan and war for mith? You don't get a Mithril reward from regular system wars anymore, the devs removed Mwars already. You're not really as smart as you think you are...

11. Ok Kaw I got to say today's war against World War Z was the a lot of fun. The wars we had had before seem to be to weak clans but man this war was just right. Lol I had a blast thanks 

12. Devs you are taking all the fun out of these ee wars. Last season was so much fun but this is turning into a head ache

13. Will re ask question. Does the hit ratio take into account if a hit is winnable? You may have a 100% hit ratio in some wars but the winnable ratio could be significantly lower. Idk. I give you guys props for trying to make matchups better, but the fact is the two ends of the spectrum of builds, the LB player and the GH, skew war results, not that it's their fault, and It seems like the solution to the problem is just causing bigger problems. I hope you guys can figure something out.

14. No.

15. That's some fair feedback.

16. Kaw_admin will we ever know your identity....ever?

17. Why would you want to know?

18. kaw admin, how about my suggestion, all members who cast woc need to unequip for war so you won't have bfe problem. Never unequip, cannot war, thats it. Then maybe you will face less complaint about fair or unfair match up.

19. All the whining and moaning! It's called test wars for a reason dumb fucks

20. I wanna know who the man behind the curtain is. Maybe someday maybe someday lok