THURSDAY SPECIAL TEST WARS - WAR 2

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Since it seems kaw admin is lurking... Are there any news on new eb stuff at all or equip? Maybe the valiant knight achievement in late may? Just askn :p

2. We considered that, but from a tech perspective it's too difficult.

3. Hmmm... yes. New things soon. EBs for sure, maybe something else even better than that...

4. When are summer wars, and all-star wars kaw_admin?

5. Ooo any sneak peeks? Or preview? And btw I read a nice article about ata that talked about Kaw and FC and the company.

6. It isn't a pretty sight behind the curtain. I'm no slender man.

7. You guys like sneak peeks? Hmm... maybe tomorrow.

8. Haha he's a funny one  moose maybe?

9. Sounds good to me admin I'll be lurking on forums tomorrow for that.can't wait!

10. Kaw_admin how is it that someone can hit me with troops even tho it says they are dtw to me while we are in EE war? I was able to hit once before it showed dtw but after it showed then being dtw He kept being able to attack me please explain thank you

11. How about reprogram the way of casting woc, only those without equipment can cast woc, then all join war hv to unequip and after matchup they can't put it back until war finish.

12. Kaw admin. Is there going to be a summer war or all star war this year.

13. Friday give it up already, the devs aren't going to get rid of equipment. The only reason they added it was to attract people to warring because it is bought with mith only won in wars. It would be stupid and pointless getting rid of them.

14. Bean's don't war naked  I war to get ALL THE SHINY EQUIPMENT . So what would be the point if I couldn't use the paladin equipment that I spent my hard earned mith on. I say MAKE MORE SHINEY EQUIPMENT!

15. It's nice to see so many answers by kaw_admin. Good Job 

16. I agree friday  ee war's without Equipment  you can equip in Osw 

17. Tell me what it is. Tell me what it is. Tell me what it is. Tell me what it is.

***I'm channeling my annoying little brother at Christmas . . . . ****

Tell me what it is.

Cheers,

Kage.

18. I find it interesting that Warlor got matched 28-27 and we got outnumbered 28-26. Why didn't we match Devistation with only 1 person down and Warlor and Elysium matched each with 28? Hmm matching system still messed up or pls explain admin!!

19. Sorry not Devistation but NCU

20. I see that my post got ignored by kaw admin. means only 1 thing really. And personally no bfe would make wars stupid. You work hard for your eq only to never be able to use it. That's absolutely insane