The Not Wilson Army Arises

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wilson, Jun 2, 2012.

1. i don't give a damn wilson.... all i know is that i did not know you and from what i have seen you are a traitorous dog :lol: :lol: :lol:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Wilson FTW :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

2. King_Solomons_Mine seems like a genuine representation of what it now is.

3. can't a guy have some fun???? remeber it's a game....

Not a political assembly

4. :arrow: I'M NOT WILSON BTW :mrgreen:

5. Solomon is a prime example of why iG isn't the clan it use to be.

6. and your the prime example of what a trator is :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. Alright. You guys can end this war now. I found Wilson.

[​IMG]

WILSONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    WHERE AREEEEEE YOUUUUUUUU!?!?!?!

8. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. EVIL but you copied my baby bath pic? Told you not to show anybody

10. @ Ig Family plus their alliance who just joined...

I see this a bit pathetic how once again iG let their alliance fight for them, 90% of all hits to our sides comes from -WiG-, WaR, and little -WIT-, from iG max 3-4players who fight us...Wow thats a real scary warrior clan hahahahahahaha you are so funny piGgys..

So good luck to you iG Rofl, still a noob clan and always will be a noob clan but this time you only made me upset how you act to your sk members/ alliances/ small K and ofc your enemies.

Now iG side has around 540players, (depending if we count low lvl players )
    then around 500 players, plus minus some players ofc and how many Clans WaR will bring in..

Not Wilson side has around 380players and if we count all but if we also take away our small builds we are around 250-280players, but we will see how many who is angry in iG who will join, i call things" the more the merrier"... You should know one ting on our side all is volunteer, we dont call or demand our friends or allaince to join us, they join if they want to help us... We are really two diffrent sides how we handle friends and alliance...

I also count this numbers be equal cos we are better warriors than iG side, its never the numbers who wins wars... :lol:

@ Warriors of Ancient Realm....

You made mutual CF with MNB/NA, I been fixing that NA or MNB havent attacked you after that, to honour MNB / New Age´s word of mutual CF.
    Now you attack New Age to help iG, i get you help iG after they begged on their knees they need help. As you are alliance, but this means your CF means nothing to those you have been fighting in the past!?!
    in my eyes you dishounor your words of CF... Good luck try to make a CF next time with New Age...

I hope iG bring in more Alliance cos you seem little outnumbered by Not Wilson side hahahaha

And I am no Troll, as you know I been banned from forum for speaking the truth whatever the adult age to play this game, i still think this a game that it should be higher age limit, but its not, its 9+ to play this game, the i think adults should have at least little responsiblity against younger players, dont go over limits to hunt down targets...Must be some kind of limit how long we adults can go,
    I dont think its right what you iG members did, and i dont care about the mother, i standing on the children side as I my self is stepdad/uncle etc

Good luck in making me give up on you, and the more alliance you get into fight us, instead of scare us U make us more determed, to end your patehtic clan... One day you will strip me, but do you really think i will leave game in shame rofl you meet the wrong guy I will hunt you down one by one as long as it takes...

yes Bagheera37 is my alt who still have a voice in the air of this forum.

/Twicc

11. what the hell ae you talking about twix.... your shabby alliance is the one crying for help in forums...... oh please help us... iG are the bad guys of kaw, lets take them down.... waaaa, waaaaa, waaaa...... shut the hell up....... nah just kidding..... keep crying because it makes me laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. King, at least Make the rebuttal intellectual or interesting.

13. and btw as this prob are last osw for many oldschool players on both sides, i hope iG side at least put up a good last fight before u all retire...
    So please iG players start fight and dont let your alliance fight for you...

//Twicc

14. IG , are you really going to let king speak on behalf of your clan? I mean, he just makes you all look bad. Or at least just makes -WiG- look bad.

To king, speaking is not your thing is it? When you grow up and get a job, please don't be a foreign diplomat.

15. lol.... the old intellectual nonsense..... i am not intellectual, i just speak my mind...... wilson is a traitor..... end of

16. pere oh balls to it your names too long.....

17. you sound like a croatian gangster

18. Oh god, somebody hasn't passed 8th grade yet. I was certain that at least in HS or middle school you'd learn world history.

19. And how many countless times has wilson fought for iG? He gets kicked, disputes it and now he's a traitor. And a -WiG- calls him a traitor! Not an iG, not a OG WiG but probably just another show of war newb, telling an OG iG he's a traitor. Hmmm intersesting....