The Not Wilson Army Arises

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wilson, Jun 2, 2012.

1. How could his status message show him as an attention whore Lol? He "takes pride" in having played since 2009 and having played KaW the way it is supposed to be played since 2009 IMO.

2. Make the legendary clan a legendary myth.

iG the clan whom neither seek fame nor recognition but is here for terror. They have made you fear them. They have strip farmed your friends and maybe even you yourselves. They have taken your honor in this game by making you create a thread asking for a CF from them. They have claimed that you shouldn't mess with them or they will take all our allies and gold. Let me tell you this, they are not a God clan, they are not immortal, they are the same as us. They bleed, they eat and they sleep.

Let's wake up and forget about that illusion of fear they have planted on our minds. Yes, we can take them down with unity, there is no need to be afraid, we will help you if you join us, there will be coordination and teamwork. We will succeed if we all unite them, there will be no fear of them, we will be equal. You can troll them without fear, you can joke around with them without fear, you can practically speak your heart to them without fear.

They are in their weak point, they are disunited and they have just lost their biggest alliance ever and ever will be. Take the chance and embrace this chance, the chance of finally becoming free from their illusion of fear and the chance of finally bringing them down.

The choice is yours, you can either keep complaining about the upcoming update, you can keep becoming more of an EB warrior, you can even complain about how there is no more war on KaW (join this one if you want a real war which goes down in history) or of course you can join us. You may have your own ambition why you would join the war but we all have one goal, to make the legendary clan a legendary myth.

3. @Rememberance Yeah I'm AotS, doesn't mean that I still don't have friends that I made way before I joined AotS

4. I was wondering how long it'd take before iG cried to their allies. I honestly didn't think it'd happen this fast. This is getting pathetic

And what's so wrong with siding with New Age? We're cute, fluffy, and everybody loves us.... Right? 

New Age

5. haha.... whatever... you guys in new age have been kept pinned by -WiG- for a while now...... -WiG- for the win btw :p :p

6. are you not going to challenge me and say that i am lying???

7. Yeah -WiG- is keeping NA pinned. That's why iG asked WAR to join in and start hitting NA.

8. oh hey wilson.... you are really kool.... io want to be like you when i grow up :lol: :lol: :lol:
    which is not anytime too soon :lol: :lol: :lol:

wilson ftw

9. @Solomon wig hasn't gotten much attention from us. Why dont you ask your friends at wit what to expect when it's finally your turn. And you're probably gonna reply with some false bravado so let me just say beforehand. Cut the bull. We all know how badly you're getting smacked around. all you're prancing around and tough acts aren't gonna change the fact that you're getting pounded harder than a $2 whore.

10. IG

[​IMG]

So don't cry

[​IMG]

But don't despair  this might help

[​IMG]

And look on the bright side! UR warring tactics are legendary and have been documented

[​IMG]

So we can always view them

 peace

11. ummm akira..... i loved that manga... pretty good....... wilson i just thought about it.... i don't want to be like you, a lowlife scumbag that attacks their own allies.....

:lol: :lol: I'M NOT WILSON :lol: :lol:

12. and before you mention PE.... i have never rated them, so they can suck on my chocolate salted..... morgana, i think you know the rest of the rhyme :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. :lol: :lol: WILSON FTW :lol: :lol:

14. ^manga? Solomon I'm sry. Hun you're embarrassing both yourself and your clan. Go back and suckle on your momma titties so the big boys and girls can talk.

15. Suckle????? Titties????? Don't you know that i'm freaky like that :lol: :lol: :lol:

16. Solomon get of forums!!!
    Ur moms calling u!

[​IMG]

Yeah bro it's bath time

17. Obviously you don't know me at all Solomon if that's your opinion of me. Why don't you ask your own clanmates what type of person I am?