The Not Wilson Army Arises

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wilson, Jun 2, 2012.

1. who cares how many times he has fought........ what matters is now..... he has turned his back so he is a traitor.... simple

2. lol... so let me get this straight..... some guy fights for iG.... but then decides to fight against iG..... i guess that makes him a patriot..... lol

3. :lol: :lol: I AM WILSON AND I AM FIGHTING AGAINST iG FOR THE SAKE OF iG :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. There we have it ladies and gentlemen! You can fight with iG two, even three, years and still not matter a single bit

Get it right King, he was kicked. And wrongfully too. So what? He rolls over and takes it like a tranquillized mutt?! Come on use your brain.

5. from what i heard he was kicked for hitting an allied clan..... and not for the first time...... if i am wrong then correct me please wilson

6. if i am wrong wilson then i will be quiet..... so what is it wilson?

7. Indeed he did, so have others I.e khanny in iG was in YAFI... Trashing AAH. But that's just one, don't see them others gone either.

8. well you just made my point apoof... wilson is a traitor :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. Blind as a bat... Read my post again. By your logic Khanny and others should be traitor to but are still treated like iG's.

Good day now.

10. -Perestroika-, you let no-brain skit-twicc speak for NA, yet you dare to complain about others? Wth are you guys smoking over there?!?

11. no apoof... khan ect are still fighting for iG.... regardless of what they have done in the past.... however... and please pay attention apoof...... wilson is fighting against iG..... which..... and pay attention apoof......makes wilson a traitor.........apoof

12. How does that make him a traitor? He's not iG anymore. They kicked him over 1 hit so he owes no loyalty. There was nothing to betray. You have to be a part of something to betray it.

13. are you blind akira??? it was not one hit..... he did it before..... just ask wilson

14. It was ONE failed hit. And it hadn't happened before. This was the first Farmfest I had ever been in.

15. ok wilson..... i believe the word of treturous dog

16. but that makes it ok anyway..... lets farm our allies and see if we can get away with it

17. Well some of your fellow iG members got away with it like Akira said....

18. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I'M NOT WILSON :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

19. No but your a trollīˆ²