The Not Wilson Army Arises

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wilson, Jun 2, 2012.

1. He's a traitor because he ran to New Age for help. Sold out, and I know your response is some whoa is me, we are fighting the good fight. I call Bull ****, your repetitive whining is making you guys look like disgruntled ex-clanmates with hurt feelings. iG loves you

2. Seriously now, is this a kaw glitch? I log in to start pounding away at the person that might be in my news! It's been pretty empty considering! So I start to attack 2 or 3 hits maybe then this happens

[​IMG]

Now I can't attack them no more

3. 

4. Um spar you must have been beaten over the head one too many times by the holder of your manhood but after Wilson was kicked didnt he refrain from trash talking in the forums when he was repeatedly spoken bad about?

Wasnt it your own forum thread where you apologized for being a spinless schmuck for not doing more to help Wilson from being kicked? And now you're on here spouting a bunch of garbage trying to say that it was Wilson's fault?

And as for other iG members not hitting alliance members let me ask you something. Why is it that Khan who gracelously posted in this thread currently in Yafi fighting against AAH? According to your clan page AAH is your ally. I'm guessing that Khan is doing a little more than one failed hit on your alliance. 

5. cant tell if photoshoped or ifiled... either way, its very good.

6.  thts Wht proves iG does act under different circumstances with the best solution for it. There u might see khan fighting his own allied clan but thts not the whole story behind it and I don't think it has to be explained to u as its not worth it.
    Oh btw is that the new strategy ur gonna use to break one more alliance ? Once again? 

Stfu noob. Gtfo of this group if u dont hve any more reasons to be here. I guarantee u will still hve some respect. 

7. was @ I'm not Wilson.

8. Wait so you're saying that iG values their allies differently? Is that what you mean by saying that iG act differently towards their allies? Not trying to twist your words Khan cause you seem to be sticking your foot in your mouth just fine.

Just to clarify you valued ZAFT over AAH. Thats why Wilson was kicked and you are still a part of iG?

And no Khan I'm not trying to break another alliance. You seem to be doing that yourself very well 

9. so now thts a new attempt from u trying to bring zaft in this ****? Lol.
    Ur funny.  I know u and ur foolish army cannot hurt iG and u need some clan as powerful as iG to bring it down. I'm tired of seeing u guyz failing again and again. I think u shud stop posting here, take a weeks break and come out with some good strong story. 

10. Um Khan I know you've been offline for a few months but really? Has no one told you that iG and ZAFT were no longer allies? Here's an easy way to find out your alliances. Check out your homepage.

As for trying to bring ZAFT into this **** as you said that isnt the intent. Just a simple observer pointing out the fact that as you said prioritize your relationship with ZAFT over all others. How else can you explain that you're still in iG while still warring against one of your allies. Hmmm.

11. That's the point. I don't hve to prove u anything. Lol. Ur pretty much lost. Trust me, u shud take a break. 

12. if ig is so strong why go to WAR to and beg help? please not to say you no do this. we speak with WAR senate in this.
    Where was iG when WAR fight NA ? lol they play EB . WAR only allie because of Hollow.
    Hollow always come to rescuses iG. When last time iG help Hollow ?
    i tell incade you forgets . NA/Hollow war of early 2010.
    maybe Hollow need to find new allie lol

13. I don't think you need to try to contort the real issue here. Hollow

14. I'm assuming you used the 'and' sign spar. it doesn't work in forums.

15. They should be called: The Rebels or The Rebellion.

16. @Apothecary

It's called an ampersand:

17. I'm still laughing at his one post where he says it's ok for shadowkhan's alt to hit AAH and wilson is wrong for hitting zaft.

18. @ fakewilson

Why don't u ask tht guy to tell the same thing here so tht we know how bad we begged WAR for help. 
    As we always do. Ikr. Like u have never begged PE , NA, hired that smack talk only clan AG , that noob aka noor empire , cyber bully etc etc... and the never ending threads created again and again and again asking for help !! Time to stand against the greatest and the strongest clan , bcos Wilson was kicked!! A very good reason to war. 

If u hve the balls to stand against iG, then u shud be here less and more in our news. 
    Stop the begging...it's spoiling ur face and ur pathetic reason to fight us. 

19. Shadowkhan. Ikr tht imposter!!!

20. Khanny dun you have iG allie to hit with yous alt ? :)
    look sparchicken squak again. clucking and no saying nothing lol