the de-volution of our forum

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by SkinnyMinny, Aug 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moody's earlier lock on a forum with a mass of responses and high views is a classic example of how the mods are contributing to the slowing of activity in kaw.
    It did not break tou but rather moody felt he knew best and he decided the "thread was a mess"
    Well moody hi there....im pars btw and just to let u know i dont need you telling me whats good or bad to read or to participate in.
    Now get off your horse.

Moron.

2. They need their safe space or whatever it's called. It's pretty sad that an adult needs a safe space. Before anyone says it yea there are kids on here but guess what if they don't want kids to hear this crap then don't let them play. It's a war game and real war is 18 and up just sayin. I know some people will get butthurt so it is what it is idc. Let me shed a tear for y'all.........nope I can't sorry.

3. That quote of Onesy... That's just embarrassing Onesy. Also, it's clear the thread isn't about you Onesy. You just were the perfect example for the topic of the thread :lol:

4. Good point

5. 32k attack losses  41k scouts 

6. You haven't shown yours still... On top of that, the quote from you in OP is just embarrassing. Are you that soft? Don't come on the Internet if you can't handle things like that. On top of that it's clear the thread isn't about you, you were just the perfect example for the thread topic.

7. Onesy makes me laugh. He thinks hes a pro in KAW.
    When really, id class skinnyminny above him lol.

8. DICKS OUT FOR HARAMBE

9. Squishy do you like people stalking you and making up lies about you ?

10. But does scouting really count as off system?
    A for attempt and H for HARAMBE.

11. Post with an account that's hittable or get out. So many small accounts, it's laughable really.

12. Coming from the guy who stalked me for how many months?

13. Instead of whining about your lack of a constitution, just post a screen shot of yours and your "wolf"' clan mates battle stats .

That will settle something at least .

14. I wouldn't report somebody for insinuating I have anxiety issues :lol:

15. What's laughable is you think I care about being huge. I am hittable to MANY players. Just cause I'm not hittable to you means nothing.

16. I been in osw for 3 years straight for one, and for two, im towered so most people who play kaw to just talk like you, fail miserably

17. Just to talk like you and Onesy*

Let's keep your bias outta it and just be truthful

18. Why don't you just post them then .-. or am I missing something. I also play KaW to just talk, if your only hitting people or hitting EBs the game is no fun.

19. If people could keep threads on topic, they wouldn't have to lock threads. Also, I agree if players could man up for once and take insults, our lives would be much easier.

20. Would someone with a real account try to talk about stats. You newbs have baby accounts and just run your mouths. Bring out the mains and lets have some fun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.