the de-volution of our forum

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by SkinnyMinny, Aug 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is the main, sorry fella. On a serious note... Where's the screenshots. You're just as much talk as I am right now :lol:

2. This has gotten interesting for sure.. Hmm..

3. Support

4. So you claim your losses make you a winner... your logic amazes me. Whats 1+1 in your mind?

5. Im surprised onesy is even showing his face on forums after skinnys quote in the op.....ive heard onesy call people butthurt yet this hypochrite went one step further than crying by being a grass and using the report button.....what a snake

6. I didn't say losses make you a winner. We want to see your fight defense won also, so on and so forth.

7. Eh, you're in my hit range, let's have some fun.

8. The thread was derailed though. There was no positives only negatives. If a new player were to join or a youngin were to read it would they want to co

9. Because this isn't a war game anymore, the devs have taken what worked and flushed it

10. [​IMG] I will post my II_roni_II wins / loses when I find the screenshot.

11. Yes....lets

12. Support.

13. I must of missed it when skinny said roni post an ss maybe someone can show me where skinny said it. Where's ur bf donrico it has been quite a while.

14. The world has turned soft. And the kaw forum fanbase has as well. I dont not like it, as most of us adults dont. But, i suggest a "Mature" Forum section. No mods, no tear filled whiners. Just all out, old fashion, intellectual forum Warfare.

15. You can still do it. Osw threads were great reads, but people were to immature to keep it a level headed dispute, causing forums to be more policed.

16. im not like you alpha noob I dont wait to be told what to do .I think for myself .and I dont have a kaw boyfriend I aint that sad to come on a game looking for one. maybe thats your look out alpha king but not mine.

17. You can't even argue with Roni cause she's so stupid... :lol:

18. Lmfao that's what u had come up with all I can say is wow but I'm not shocked. Who is shocked by this statement? Let's take a poll lmfao

19. So true she tried then failed like a noob

20. [​IMG] this account ended up on 359,000 battlewins on february 2015.when I lost access to it !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.